Sat Talk Live Tonight at 9 PM EDT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Listened to the show while driving home on the iPhone, bluetoothed to the stereo. Have you considered an iPhone app for the channel? It would make connecting much easier.

A few subjects that tend to stir-up a hornets nest.....:rolleyes: "Lose lips sink ships" quote comes to mind.

BTW, over half of the Dish Mexico basic package TV channels are English language, would have called in, but would have lost the Quicktime playback. Really enjoyed the show. Thanks for hosting a very interesting show.

BTW, over half of the Dish Mexico basic package TV channels are English language, would have called in, but would have lost the Quicktime playback. Really enjoyed the show. Thanks for hosting a very interesting show.
Wow that many! The last channel list I saw was when it was first launching and only available in select areas. Good to know. :)

I agree we need a subforum for FTA radio, I'm listening to the FTA Show right now. I agree with Radar FTA radio is given a back seat and very rarely mentioned.
Right mow I'm listening to FTA Show on access-america.net

Bob

Hello Iceberg,

Yes, you guys have provided a lot of subforums and a very great site. I love it. My point is that the FTA radio signals are taking a back seat. After listening to them, I find them very excellent. They should be promoted more often.

RADAR

4DTV C Band NPS Issues.

Don't miss tonight's Sat Talk with Ralf, 9pm Eastern. Mike Kohl will be talking about the 4DTV - NPS issues.

Don't miss tonight's Sat Talk with Ralf, 9pm Eastern. Mike Kohl will be talking about the 4DTV - NPS issues.

We will discus 4DTV and other subjects. For listen links and satellite coordinates please visit sattalk.us - Home. If you like to call in, the number is 712-432-8700 ext. 123#.

Thanks,
Ralf

Yeah we'll be listening via the internet tonight. Too much wet snow on the dishes tonight and I'm tired of going outside and cleaning them off! The signal quality is sure down with the snow even on my cband stuff. Always enjoy the show.
Blind:)

Here we go...

Love the Skybird spot, as I believe that the voice that says Skybird at the end is my late good friend Gary Bourgois who helped found Skybird.

Here come the horns... It's showtime!

None of my receivers will pick up that weak signal, that is evidently the weakest TP on that satellite. Won't even lock with a 1m dish (it's not raining). Guess I"ll try to find it on the internet.

None of my receivers will pick up that weak signal, that is evidently the weakest TP on that satellite. Won't even lock with a 1m dish (it's not raining). Guess I"ll try to find it on the internet.

Same here, turbo. I've had occasional minor dropouts in the past but tonight I'm seeing 64-66% on the CS6K, no dice. Internet feed is working well though. :)

http://listen.access-america.net:8000/aa.m3u

Edit: Sat signal is totally gone now

Edit 2: signal is back, listening now......and gone again...and 72% now, woohoo!

Last edited:
The time it took me to find a suitable internet solution (in linux) to play the streaming, they were talking about something other than 4DTV .

Zero Q in MN - I am using a 4 foot KU Dish, the signal was dropping about 5 mins before the show. To give you a comparison, 11151 is 90 Q.

Status
Please reply by conversation.