SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would go with the visionsat as i need some pvr capability. Less than
half of what i watch i'm able to record for later.

I'd choose the Visionsat IV-200, the PVR functionality is something I'd like to tinker with (and I already have fortec products, so I'd like to try something else)

My choice would be the Visionsat IV-200 receiver. It has PVR, and I can't imagine watching TV without a PVR.

Visionsat IV-200 because of the PVR and because I just bought a new house and want to get into FTA as a hobby. Just thought it would be fun.

I would like the Visionsat for the PVR . I have a fortec now but this system would make a great wedding gift for my son.
Thanks Satellite AV.

The Mercury II.
Fortec has been around for years. I've bought too many "latest and greatest" receivers only to find they suck at C Band and Ku linear.
The power scan features sound great for blind scanning between a frequency range instead of going through the entire band.
Thanks for the contest.

Would love to win!

Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver, I have never had a PVR
Bob

Visonsat would be my choice for sure! I like the PVR capability as well as the fact that it utilizes an external hard drive so the recording time is up to me.

I would like the Visionsat IV-200 Satelite receiver with Pvr.The Pvr is an awesome feature. I will indulge in FTA for the first time with your awesome Visionsat IV-200,Thanks Satellite AV more grease to your elbow.

Very tough decision! Visionsat would be great for PVR and would a great receiver to give the wife. Merc II has component out that I would really like to have. It also beeps on signal strength and would be great for sat installation (since I am always tweaking a dish :)

In the end, I'd have to go with the Visionsat. Wife always trumps :)

Thank you for the giveaway program.
I will enjoy the Visionsat unit for several reasons, first is the PVR function, but making the use of PVR usable, it uses one amp/hour less power from my 12 volt batteries than the Mercury unit!
I am on solar and batteries and even though I live in rural US, we are $18,000 from power lines and the 30 foot tower for the OTA antenna has blown over one last time. For what I have paid to "almost" get 3 channels OTA would have paid for an FTA setup long ago. I just got the GLORYSTAR system installed, WOW! The third reason for Visionsat --- This website, it has the answers I need fo keep it going! Thanks again..

I perfer the Visionsat IV 200 with the PVR, you can pretty much choose the size of your PVR hard drive, great option! I also love the motorized mount, I wish I had one for my UHF antenna.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)