SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd go for the Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver / PVR VISIONSAT IV-200 PVR SATELLITE RECEIVER - SatelliteAV, LLC. - so I could have a DVR for FTA stuff

I would have to say the Visionsat IV 200. I just retired from the Navy and plan on traveling quite a bit. With most of these systems, setting up in campgrounds is easy but with the PVR functionality its a bonus for me and my wife.

I'd pick the VISIONSAT IV-200 PVR SATELLITE RECEIVER.
Why?

-I have a 9 month old daughter, so we frequently miss what we are watching (i.e. loud toys and changing diapers make it hard to watch TV). The PVR would allow us to time shift those hockey games, so we wouldn’t miss the Sioux Scoring.

-Its black with some sliver as opposed to being silver with some black.

-Its got two remote controls........need I say more?

I'd have to go with the Visionsat IV-200. FTA is great but a PVR would make the experience that much better.

Visionsat IV please, I would like to try FTA and can't justify the expense at this time.

The VisionSat IV-200. I don't have a FTA setup but with the PVR this would be the one I would want. :up

lowdown

Visionsat Iv-200 Pvr Satellite Receiver

I would go with VISIONSAT IV-200 PVR SATELLITE RECEIVER: its a PVR, Is got optical, component for a good SD experience, it's not locked down so I may pull my content off of it, I have dish, Cable, Directv, xbox360 and a macmini hooked up to my tv so I need something else to piss my wife off with, lol!

I like the Visionsat IV-200 receiver because of the PVR capabilities and would like to dive into FTA!

Thanks SatelliteAV for a great contest/giveaway!

I have never had FTA Satellite before but have had dish network and
directv. My dad (God rest his soul) use to have one of those old huge C band dishes and I remember we used to be fun monkeying around with it and all of the feeds and channels you could get with it. I would like to get into
the FTA Satellite stuff again, it would bring back memories of me and my
Dad. I am not picky as to the system. I know I would like to have one with the motor on it. Thank You.

I would want the VisionSat IV-200 because of the PVR feature, and because I just read Iceberg's review of it yesterday and was blown away!

So when is this thing going to be given away?

I would pick the VISIONSAT IV-200 because of the PVR capability. I've never used or had FTA, but that is where I would lean because of that feature.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)