SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It would have to be the IV-200 PVR receiver for me because of the PVR (naturally) and the USB port adding so much flexibility.

Thanks!

Satellite AV givaway entry for discit

I'm not familiar with either, but I would have to go with the VisionSat for its PVR capabilities, and the convenience of offloading recorded shows via the USB connection.

A 90cm dish, an LNB, a motor, an installation kit, AND choice of receivers??!!
Someone pinch me.
That's an amazing offer from Satellite AV.

Now bring on my prize:D.

Thanks to Anole for the info & recommendations.

Visionsat after reading about all the features.
PVR is what I need.
That would get hooked to the 10' c-band dish i just purchased in conjuction with the
Moteck VBoxII
My CW600p would be used for 90cm dish

Think I'm gonna purchase 1 anyway.

I guess if I had to choose one, it would be the visionsat for the PVR, but I'd like either one just to get me started in FTA.

I would choose the Visionsat IV-200 because of the PVR recording capabilities. I would be new to FTA, and this looks like it would be a great way to get started and would be a great new hobby! Thx for the chance!

Great giveaway! I would choose the Visionsat IV-200 since it has PVR capability. Once you have a PVR it's hard to use anything else! Thanks!

I would choose the VisionSat IV200 because of the PVR capability, plus it appears to have most of the same features as the Merc II.

I'm new to FTA and also a current DTV subscriber....I'll go with the VisionSat since it can record..Can't go wrong with having too much PVR....This will be my new hobby if I get a chance to win!

I would take the Visionsat IV 200. I have never owned one, but I have been looking at the FTA receivers especially the Visionsat IV 200, which would be my choice. I have researched the Visionsat and I feel that it is the best buy on the market

I would like to try the Visionsat IV-200 for its PVR capability, processor speed, and more SDRAM memory. Don't know much about this box, so I would love to try it out. If SatelliteAV carries it, it must be a good box.

Thanks SatelliteAV for taking part in making SatelliteGuys the best source for FTA on the net.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)