SATLOOK spectrum analisers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
wow thats alot smaller. is it still a tube screen or now lcd ? how is the battery life ? is it at least water resistant now ?

wow thats alot smaller. is it still a tube screen or now lcd ? how is the battery life ? is it at least water resistant now ?

It now weighs about 3 pounds has an LCD screen and is water resistant.
It has a Nimh battery which I have now used for 4hours without re charge. What is great is it comes also with a car lead and you can charge it without letting it fully dicharge being Nimh.
regards

Thats nice. Im not sure what the orig satlook comes installed with, mine I bought broken on ebay, so I put a lead acid battery in it because the voltage was right and it fit the dementions nicley. the bat life isnt great through. maybe 1h if your actually moving the motor or if the lnb is power hungry.

lcd and water resistant would be super slick. im sure impressed with satlook though, I bought a broken satllok on ebay and they helped me out on the service email to get it up and running again, they defn didnt have todo that for me, I was apreciative to say the least.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)