SIRIUS User Since Day 1 - CANCELLED!

JerseyMatt said:
I will say though, the thought of Stern having to take a pay cut saddens me.. I mean really, how on earth will he survive on $20M less per year? $80M just doesn't go as far as it used to!

Now he'll have to wipe his bum with twenties instead of fifties... Oh the humanity!!!

Now he'll have to wipe his bum with twenties instead of fifties... Oh the humanity!!!

I am about ready to cancel my XM,:mad: if I would have wanted to listen to that Scumbag Stern or O I would have bought a Sirius radio to begin with.:eek: Since they merged the service sucks.:mad::up
I have had XM radio for over 5 years this month. When I bought my RV I got it because I wanted to be able to listen to baseball, and where we go in the RV you can't get Radio/Television without
Satellite, be it TV or Radio.

I have been an XM sub for many many years. Ever since Sirius took over XM's service and quality quickly went down hill.

Most of the rock stations on XM were replaced by the much worst and more limited library Sirius stations. Even before the merger, the Sirius rock stations had a smaller library than the XM library. Now they both have an even smaller library

Signal reception has gotten much worse. I seldom to never lost a signal, even while driving through a forest or in a small tunnel. My dad, who was with Sirius for years, always had worse signal reception. XM always had several ground repeaters. Since the merger, they cut down on the number of ground repeaters.

On-line access with XM was ALWAYS free with an XM subscription, while Sirius on-line access had a small fee with the Sirius subscription. Once the merger happened, SiriusXM then required XM subs who were getting on-line access for fee, to pay an additional $3 to keep their on-line access. Some of us were able to keep getting the service for free with a life time subscription. Unfortunately, the on-line access is tied to the receiver, not the subscription. Once you change receivers you then lose the free on-line access.

In short, Sirius made XM worse by reducing the music library, cutting back on ground repeaters (worse reception), and requiring XM subs to pay extra for on-line access.

Why do I have XM? Mainly because of baseball

You put that right.