Slacker Radio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Slacker

Yeah it helps a little bit.. My next question is how many songs or music files does it download per channel ? I would guess it varies from channel to channel.. Is it enough music per channel to at least go on a 2 or 4 hour trip without the song order repeating? I would guess something like a top 40 or current hits station a 2 or 3 hour rotation is normal.. or if you pick an obscure artists where there are less matches to the same music style there will be repetition with..

I am not sure. With teir own portable players the more you play a particualr station the more it downloads for it. I am not sure if that is true for the BB version.

Neither way of describing it works correctly. You download each "channel" that you have played since the last download. You do not have direct access to individual tracks though if you pay fora premium service you can save individual songs as Mp3s. if you never did anew download you would hear the same tracks in the same order ovr and over again.

but as far as playback of a channel goes it is kind of like the Outer Limits They control what you hear but you have some ability to skip or ban tracks you don't like.

Does that help at all?
I dont think they play the same songs in the same order but they do play the same songs over and over if you dont refresh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts