Smartcard Expried

alex06

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Please I need advise, I am a mover I live in TX but I have New York locals, today I lost my programming cause I got a message saying that my smartcard has expired, I havent receive the new one yet, can I restore my programming ?

thanks

First thing I would do is 'move' home, then I would call Dish and they will wind up sending you out a new card.

If I do that I would lost my New York locals, dont want to...........I was told that the smartcards are sent to the billing addresses a couple of friends have already received them, same situation

Please I need advise, I am a mover I live in TX but I have New York locals, today I lost my programming cause I got a message saying that my smartcard has expired, I havent receive the new one yet, can I restore my programming ?

thanks
I would call and explain that your smartcard has expired but you haven't received the new one yet. E* should send you a new smartcard. Make sure you verify your billing address.

Same thing happened to me, I just called the number on the screen, they are sending a new set of cards and udpated their system, the programing restored within 5 minutes.