Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
Transformers on Blu-Ray?

A cruel joke by HD DVD fans?

TransformersonBlu-ray.jpg

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-91287.aspx

:p That would be nice.

It's on HD PPV, I guess that'll have to do for now, sitting on my ever growing collection on my 622's external drive.

The red 12 looks like the British rating. Could this be a UK/Ireland release?

The red 12 looks like the British rating. Could this be a UK/Ireland release?

Yeah a lot of these movies can be found on the opposing formats in other countries. Take a look at amazon.uk.

BTW... HD-DVD is not region locked like Blue is. (just something to think about)

If someone were clever they could make some of these cases and have a lot of fun with the local stores.

If someone were clever they could make some of these cases and have a lot of fun with the local stores.

That's probably all that happened here, honestly... some employee that didn't know any better (or did and was having fun) put the Transformers display covers inside of the generic BD display cases... If they have display boxes like that, I imagine they re-use them and just switch out the liners...

God you need to grow up quite a bit, quit digging up old posts to gloat.

Keep to the 5,000 you have already created please.

Look who is talking, the guy who kept bashing PS3/Sony all over the forums.

My excuse? Don't bash a format everyday of your life, because its going to come bite you in the socks.

My excuse? Don't bash a format everyday of your life, because its going to come bit you up the ***.

Thats not an excuse. Thats an attack. You need to learn the difference.

And mind you, Who was the first BD basher to come out and say that BD had won?

I doubt you would have done the same thing. Bet you would have done this.

YouTube - Angry German Cubs Fan

if the shoes were reversed.

Oh really?
Making fun of Blu-ray because we didn't have transformers? The HD-DVD days are over, the BD era is ahead, try to stay on topic and don't make this a bashing fest.
Because you are really good at making a 2 pages thread into a 10 pages thread.

I simply stated the tables have turned, and you had to go out and make personal attacks, your the one that needs to get over the personal attacks and stick to the thread.
I made my choice, and that was the right choice to go with.

Oh really?
Making fun of Blu-ray because we didn't have transformers? The HD-DVD days are over, the BD era is ahead, try to stay on topic and don't make this a bashing fest.
Because you are really good at making a 2 pages thread into a 10 pages thread.

I simply stated the tables have turned, and you had to go out and make personal attacks, your the one that needs to get over the personal attacks and stick to the thread.

Again you fail to listen at all. Grow up. I said you guys won. But this digging up very old threads. and posting posts in incorrect forums (which got locked) is just stupid, and makes you look like a fool.

I don't care if the BD guys gloat they deserve it. Long hard fight. Good game,etc. But this is silly.

Again you fail to listen at all. Grow up. I said you guys won. But this digging up very old threads. and posting posts in incorrect forums (which got locked) is just stupid, and makes you look like a fool.

Oh really? Incorrect forums?
It seems like you never done that yourself.

That looks like you few days ago.

A few days ago. I said and I quote "I am not sure about this announcement wait for CES all the cards will be on the table by then."

Then when it was officially announced a few hours later. I bowed in grace and said you guys win.

So, nah that would have been defiantly you. Besides I am a Cardinals fan.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts