So close but no cigar BluRay

I don't need to apologize because I am not the one making threads and flaming HD-DVD.

Nah, you wait on the sidelines for one of your more intelligent Fellow BDA members to get someone on the ropes then jump in on the looser. Kinda like a pile on effect.

*shrug*

A few days ago. I said and I quote "I am not sure about this announcement wait for CES all the cards will be on the table by then."

Then when it was officially announced a few hours later. I bowed in grace and said you guys win.

So, nah that would have been defiantly you. Besides I am a Cardinals fan.:D

I did notice you finally gave up :D, but you realized after a while the war is over.

I am a Red Sox fan, I still think we should have paid more to get A-Rod in here!
And aren't you going to get a BD player anytime soon?

Looks like war is over, and I think this forums are going to die, I will miss vurbano's constant flames against how crappy BD players were :(

I did notice you finally gave up :D, but you realized after a while the war is over.

I am a Red Sox fan, I still think we should have paid more to get A-Rod in here!
And aren't you going to get a BD player anytime soon?

Looks like war is over, and I think this forums are going to die, I will miss vurbano's constant flames against how crappy BD players were :(

Yeah I will have Blue when either MS releases an Add on (very possible Uncle Bill is a smart man) or FFXIII comes out.

Keeping the HD-DVD anyway it is a good up scaler, and there are a few movies I will still buy for it. (not like it will suddenly stop working because Blue won).

FFXIII I think its online.
And since its for PS3 exclusive (for now) it may have free subscription, usually on xbox 360 you had to pay a monthly sub fee.

FFXIII I think its online.
And since its for PS3 exclusive (for now) it may have free subscription, usually on xbox 360 you had to pay a monthly sub fee.

there is 2 versions actually (I have been following it closely, I love Squaresoft games. )

FXIII Verses (online game, kinda like FFXI is), This will be multiplatform (I am assuming that they mean PC/PS3 at first then a version for 360 later, like what they did with FFXI)
FXIII , this is the one that will be exclusive to the PS3 and will be a full blown RPG like FFX and FFXII is.

FinalFantasyVersusXIII.net // Final Fantasy XIII // Final Fantasy Versus XIII for Playstation 3 // Final Fantasy Agito XIII for MOBILE - Screenshots, Trailers, Downloads, Soundtracks and more...

Will be great.

The title will rape competition on the PS3 if its free of subscription.
This may be the next game that could compete against WoW, more and more subs are quitting WoW, I've sold my Shadow priest lvl 70 for 1k on ebay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts