Spaceway 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
OneBigJedi said:
I glad to here the Jan/Feb time frame. Because it does seems to me that they are having some trouble with this bird. It seems that they are having trouble parking it the correct obrit location. Maybe it is just me, but it sure feels like it only took DTV a couple of weeks to get their other birds up, stable, and test broadcasting. This bird went up on Nov. 16, that is about six weeks ago. If someone with some inside information will update us it would be very welcome.
Happy New Year!!!

Spaceway 1 did have a massive problem getting parked and DirecTV and Boeing did lose control of this satellite at one point in time. As of now everything has been going 110% fine with Spaceway 2. I wasn't even supposed to know what was going on with Spaceway 1 and I almost got a court marshall. You guys were extremely lucky to even ever find out what was going on with Spaceway 1. I still haven't told Scott or anyone else how much trouble I got into over this and I'm ashamed to even say it to begin with. Lets just say I lost a ranking or two at the least. I'm also a little more carefull with what I say now though.

Problem with Spaceway 2?

LygnSat is now reporting that is has no data on Spaceway 2. Does this mean that they have a problem with this one too?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)