Splitting C2-PLL lnbf output?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Amazon product ASIN B00VU63L9K Here is a switch, if you zoom in on it you can see the sat in is 13 or 18 volts, I run real LNB's so all I need is the switch to know what polarity I want and bingo, it is there.
I never once disputed that fact, but you can't stop taking about your stuff long enough to think about what the OP is doing. And you really don't know anything about C2PLL LNBFs obviously.

Reactions: Captain Midnight
I have forgotten more satellite stuff than you have ever known. I am starting to assemble a 12 foot Paraclipse next weekend to use. And guess what ? It will get one of my many Titanium LNBF's on it for aligning,

True and I was wrong because that is not what the OP was asking about, no were did he mention a universal LNBF. I simply added that I use a modded switch for my C and Ku ortho feeds to give them full power.

True and I was wrong because that is not what the OP was asking about, no were did he mention a universal LNBF. I simply added that I use a modded switch for my C and Ku ortho feeds to give them full power.
Sorry, don't understand why you are bringing up universal LNBF? One more confusing thing added to a thread that was simply asking how to feed a dual output, voltage switching LNBF to feed multiple STBs. This thread is a big steaming mess of contradictions over nothing...

Use a standard (not modified) multi-switch with a dual output, voltage switching LNBF. Connect the 13Vdc port of the multi-switch to one LNBF port output and the 18Vdc port to the second LNBF port output. Each STB will be connected to the multi-switch output. I recommend using a powered multi-switch to minimize switching errors.

I have forgotten more satellite stuff than you have ever known. I am starting to assemble a 12 foot Paraclipse next weekend to use. And guess what ? It will get one of my many Titanium LNBF's on it for aligning,
It is incorrect to state that a modded switch that is used with your orthomode configuration (outputs 20Vdc on both LNB ports) will provide vertical and horizontal polarity reception with a LNBF like the C2-PLL. The 20Vdc output on the LNB ports of a modded switch will lock both of the C2PLL ports to horizontal polarity. Fearless Freep is correct.

Reactions: Captain Midnight
Looks like I missed the jerk store sale... I didn't get any notification of this. Lots of smugness and stubbornness, akin to a pen of donkeys smoking from tobacco pipes, if you catch my drift. Ironically, he was wrong about the modded switch compatibility with the LNBF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)