This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Star Trek Discovery

OH Jean luc... You nasty man!

Reactions: Derwin0
You guys KNOW the "F" word has been around and used for over 500 years, right?
But, not on pre-recorded Broadcast TV. My point was that Discovery season 1 on CBS didn’t feel like CBS was ruining the episodes by sanitizing the language to keep the FCC at bay.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I signed up for the free week of CBS All-Access & Showtime via AppleTV+. I finally made it through re-watching the first two seasons of “Discovery” and I’m currently on Episode 4.

I guess I screwed up, I see I missed the season finale by at least a week. Oops.

Oh well, off to stream “Picard”!

Yeah, the whole turbo lift thing was weird, but it didn't ruin the 2-parter for me. Someone needs to seriously re-think the whole turbo lift thing though before they throw some kind of turbo lift action sequence at us again. My idea of how they work and what they showed are two very different things...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Where in the ship are their such large and relatively empty spaces?
There isn’t if you trust the ship maps posted in the hallways. This was introduced by j.j. abrahms in his reboot of “Star Trek” and should be forgotten as a Spore-induced psychotic hallucination…

Clearly, the lifts have always been a 3D affair but the idea that that there's a 100' vertical void anywhere within the Disco is silly.

Just finished Season 3, took us 3 days to watch the whole season, about time they made her the Captain.

Loved the finale and this season has been excellent. I only hope it keeps getting better next season. I like Michael's character so much better this season and she looks so much better with the long hair. Compared to the short crewcut she wore in the mirror universe and the first 2 seasons. It looks more feminine and she even looks thinner to me with the longer hair.

Clearly, the lifts have always been a 3D affair but the idea that that there's a 100' vertical void anywhere within the Disco is silly.