Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I liked them all! I'm upset that they ended SGU before they resolved anything, though. :( Now that I'm thinking about this, I didn't think much of SGA... Stupid unkillable Wraiths. :mad:
Yeah, unfortunately, Syfy left SGU hanging rather than doing a movie to at least resolve the cliffhanger. :( I liked SGA almost as much as SG1, and they moved away from the Wraith quite a bit in the last 2 seasons and I especially enjoyed the crossover episodes when SG1 cast members guested on SGA...but then I'm a Stargate geek, especially with SG1 and SGA. ;)

Yeah, unfortunately, Syfy left SGU hanging rather than doing a movie to at least resolve the cliffhanger. :( I liked SGA almost as much as SG1, and they moved away from the Wraith quite a bit in the last 2 seasons and I especially enjoyed the crossover episodes when SG1 cast members guested on SGA...but then I'm a Stargate geek, especially with SG1 and SGA. ;)
Thanks. I started watching from season 4 and all of a sudden, there's Apollo (how did it get so far out?) and Amanda Tapping is back in some sort of space ship and then there are the damnable unkillable replicators again. I don't know who I hate more: replicators, Wraiths, or the Ori.

Started with season 4? There's a lot of stuff you jumped over. That'd be like starting Picard with the current episode. Anyway, I always enjoyed the replicator episodes. The Wraith reminded me Space Vampires (to some degree) and the Ori arc was my least favorite of all the Stargate villains. And this stuff all belongs in the Stargate thread anyway. ;)

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
I did not care for Paul Wesley as James T. Poor casting, IMO.
Yeah, but you don't find a Chris Pine everyday, and casting an iconic role is a tough task, so I'm willing to cut them a little slack on that decision considering how well they've done on the majority of the main cast... If the role for J.T.K. were larger, then sure, I'd be 100% on the poor casting train, but it's not his show or his ship (yet) and I'm betting he won't be a regular either...

Not a bad episode but this same theme

The intrepid crew steals the ship to rescue a crew mate/ do greater good

Again?

The never saw

or

or

or

Maybe, Star Fleet should
make the ships hard to commandeer, like, the real Navy figured out centuries before