Still on fence with NFL ticket ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Every year I break open the wallet to see my Ny jets down in my adopted state of Florida.

This year for some reason I have not pulled the trigger?

The lockout is over. But I'm really not sure I feel like forking over 330 bucks to direct.

Anyone else thinking this way??

Maybe I'll change my mind but at the moment I'm holding onto the cash.

Seeing all of my teams games and watching the other games of my choice instead of what the networks choose to show is worth more to me than $300. I love NFL football.

I put it into these two scenarios.

1. Compare to the cost of two decent seats for season tickets to those 8 home games for your one team

2. Having all you friends and family over a few times (or every week) in a sports bar like setup watching MANY games each week.

Its well worth the cost.

charper1 said:
I put it into these two scenarios.

1. Compare to the cost of two decent seats for season tickets to those 8 home games for your one team

2. Having all you friends and family over a few times (or every week) in a sports bar like setup watching MANY games each week.

Its well worth the cost.

Good points!!

I setup 2 LCD's under my big projector and have about 12 - 15 friends over. They bring all the snacks, beer and meat for the grill (psuedo-cover) and we draw to see which game will be on the big screen w/audio and the two smaller 42's but muted. It's always an awesome time.

lern4483 said:
Every year I break open the wallet to see my Ny jets down in my adopted state of Florida.

This year for some reason I have not pulled the trigger?

The lockout is over. But I'm really not sure I feel like forking over 330 bucks to direct.

Anyone else thinking this way??

Maybe I'll change my mind but at the moment I'm holding onto the cash.

You may be able to call in and get a nice discount

if you have the money i say go for it. i always have and love it. don't have the money this year so i can't

I just called and they offered it to me for 120 off ($20 credit for 6 months) but would not give me access to the 2Go app. I declined. I'll call back in a couple of days.

I setup 2 LCD's under my big projector and have about 12 - 15 friends over. They bring all the snacks, beer and meat for the grill (psuedo-cover) and we draw to see which game will be on the big screen w/audio and the two smaller 42's but muted. It's always an awesome time.

So you move 2 other recievers to that area as well? I have been thinking about doing this because aside from my local team I like the Colts and I am and have always been a Cowboys fan. Which is why i get the package. So you have to run 2 lines to that spot too?

I backed out of the ticket this year. I was able to get redzone stand alone. I plan on watching local games this year and slinging redzone

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

So you move 2 other recievers to that area as well? I have been thinking about doing this because aside from my local team I like the Colts and I am and have always been a Cowboys fan. Which is why i get the package. So you have to run 2 lines to that spot too?

I have the extra HD units already and the multi-switch and RG6 runs (well hidden) are already in place at the dish and VERY easy to get to without a ladder. Just move the receiver units into the den, uncoil the RG6, connect and fire them up. Takes about 20 mins. Sports bar time. LOL

I backed out of the ticket this year. I was able to get redzone stand alone. I plan on watching local games this year and slinging redzone

they keep telling me i can't get that without the ST

It took a few tries for me. When I called yesterday they even had it in notes that I had asked. I just continued to be polite about it. CSR said she would check, saw it could be added to account. I thanked her for the add. I have had ticket for a while not sure if that plays a role, some have said it does.

I will see how it goes with local shown games and superfan on another device

I did not play the "I know others have got it card" but I had planned to bring it up yesterday if I could not get it added

No go. No discounts available. At least from the CSR's I spoke to.

Ill see how badly I want the NFL ticket. Might just breakdown
as we get closer to the season.

Still 323 bucks kinda high.:eek:

Best deals always come from someone in retention. Say cancel twice at the initial voice prompts. That will get you to the retention department.

not everyone will get discounts based on your account history; payments history, credits and promos obtained in the past, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)