Sunday Ticket discounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That sucks . Sorry guy . Heck , there should be something they are willing to do . Only week 1 has come and gone and it was free anyway . I would call again . And again ..... AND Again until you get something . Even if you are a new customer , click for the " cancel " option to get some people that usually help . Try again Cobra !!

Sorry to rehash a slightly dormant thread but I am currently a Dish customer thinking of switching to DirecTV - mainly for the whole home DVR bit which I really can't believe is not a ubiquitous feature with every provider at this point. I am thinking I'd like to add Sunday Ticket for the last few weeks of the season. Doing the online bit it comes up as $211 for the last 5 weeks of the season which seems really high given that it seams most people paid $300 or less for the whole season. I've not picked up the phone yet but does anyone have any thoughts on if or how I can get this for less? I don't mind paying something for it but it seems silly to pay 2/3rd's the cost for less than 1/3rd of the season. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)