Super Bowl not in HD in Sacramento?

its called an antenna. They work realy well and the picture is a helluva lot better than the Dish compressed channel

Thanks god I have an external HD antenna so I get it in HD. It still would be nice if Dish would pick up FOX HD.

If you get FOX in HD, why does this suck for you? And why did you start this thread if this does not affect you?:confused:

As far as DISH picking up that channel, they are in negotiations with the station. They just can't flip a switch and turn it on, though I'm sure they would like to.

Last edited:
Not really

If you get FOX in HD, why does this suck for you? And why did you start this thread if this does not affect you?:confused:

As far as DISH picking up that channel, they are in negotiations with the station. They just can't flip a switch and turn it on, though I'm sure they would like to.

Tribune as long as they continue to own it isn't giving it to E*. They want ALL their channels carried. Like the MyTV net that the trib has in some of their markets (like Seattle).

You should be estacic you even got it at all. Our Fox in Savannah, after years telling us it was right around the corner (OTA), just went up two nights ago!

no hd

Over here in the Seattle area we also do not have fox in hd. I got lucky and was able to put up an fm dipole and pull the station in.:)

I live 45 miles away in the mountains from Sacramento and get my Fox HD OTA very well! So anyone right around the corner in Sac should get an exceptional signal. It would be nice to get Fox HD on the Dish but it isn't a big deal since I watch very little from Fox.

Not a problem. Just get it OTA. Would I like to see Fox on Dish? Yes, but not a deal breaker and I will be able to view it just fine and without Dish compression.

S~

Lucky you don't live in Maine the local FOX dosen't send their HD feed OTA only sd feed, to get the HD feed you have to sub to cable or sat HD package.

Our FOX here is not HD OTA or NBC for that matter. I have heard that FOX was turned on last night, but I cannot pick it up with my current antenna so I cannot confirm. It was suppose to be on before the SB tomorrow. Maybe they did it.

Our Fox broadcasts on a sub of the ABC stream so no HD and very poor SD, so we took the move option some time back to get it over Dish.

Very nice picture !

Don't know why everyone is crying about we don't have locals in BFE Ohio so we have to get feeds from AAD and they are not HD. Cannot even get any channel on a OTA so wahhhhhh for me :tux::(:(

What Sacramento thinks they are the only area NOT getting the superbowl in HD? Ya so there are alot of area's that dont get fox hd from dish. That is the reason why they make OTA indoor/outdoor antennas. I Too live in an area where i cant get fox hd from dish network. The cable companies can but not the satellite companies. KBSI is broadcasting it via OTA so i dont care.

Don't know why everyone is crying about we don't have locals in BFE Ohio so we have to get feeds from AAD and they are not HD. Cannot even get any channel on a OTA so wahhhhhh for me :tux::(:(

Atleast your getting to watch the channels from AAD. It could be worse and they could be in a position to offer you NOTHING at least your getting to watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)