Team Summit Wishes

you know their is still a part of me that would just like a new 722k with two HDMI outputs. with Redmere cables up to 60ft. it seems plausible now.

I am looking for members who are there to give me live reports, via email, text or telephone, or will call me and let me listen to the General assembly as it happens, so I can report it.

I can mention you and your business on SatelliteGuys in the reports, or you can be anonymous if you want, that is up to you.

If you are interested you can send news items or contact me via PM, or email me at tips at satelliteguys dot us

you know their is still a part of me that would just like a new 722k with two HDMI outputs. with Redmere cables up to 60ft. it seems plausible now.

So- whatcha drinkin'? Or smokin'?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I agree that would be great and if it worked with the new Roku Stick, even better.
But I'm not holding my breath. A couple of months ago Newegg Flash had this sale on the Iview 100 dongle
http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/N82E16815508001
I couldn't get it to work with my Samsung Note 2, so I ordered an Iview tablet for $79. Supposedly, it will mirror anything on the tablet to the dongle and to the tv.
Time will tell.
Which IVIEW tablet did you purchase? IVIEW's website said the dongle was only compatible with the IVIEW models 788TPC, 785TPC, 778TPC and 920TPC.

I got the 788. It also has a mini hdmi port. I got a mini to standard hdmi cable from Monoprice. That also works on mirroring the tablet to the tc.
Do you know what protocol IVIEW is using? I'm guessing Miracast since they call it a Miradongle. I'm thinking of buying an LG LB6300 series TV for my vacation home. It's Miracast compatible, so I'm wondering if it will work without needing the Miradongle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts