Tell Warner How You Feel

Lets say BR really gave Warner 500 mil, do you honestly think this will help?
Just a question bud, nothing personal.

I posted it more for the email addresses to Warner people. I wrote my own email, I didnt' use that text. I have no idea about $500 million payoffs. If they get enough letters, maybe they will reconsider. Letter campaigns have worked before. I own more Warner HD DVDs than any other studio, so I am a little upset that they won't be making them anymore, so I will let them know.

Letter writing won't do any good. I sent them an e-mail and told them that I'm also cancelling HBO and Cinemax in response to this. (Relax, I'm not that much of a fanboy. I planned on doing it anyway.)

I don't see them reversing this unless some other Blu-Ray studio decides to go neutral and Toshiba, Universal, Paramount and Microsoft do some heavy maneuvering.

Letter writing won't do any good. I sent them an e-mail and told them that I'm also cancelling HBO and Cinemax in response to this. (Relax, I'm not that much of a fanboy. I planned on doing it anyway.)

I don't see them reversing this unless some other Blu-Ray studio decides to go neutral and Toshiba, Universal, Paramount and Microsoft do some heavy maneuvering.

I can't live without HBO/Cinemax/Starz/Showtime, those are a must have channels for me, been subbing to all those channels since 2001.
Dish Network, Charter cable, and now DirecTV.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and wise!

I say its b.s. $500M is a bribe thats all it is; its not about letting the market play things out. Many consumers, myself included, are very happy with HD DVD; its affordable, high quality. I just wish Warner Bros was here at CES - I would let them have it. Warner Bros. Records is, but not the movie studio.

I say its b.s. $500M is a bribe thats all it is; its not about letting the market play things out. Many consumers, myself included, are very happy with HD DVD; its affordable, high quality. I just wish Warner Bros was here at CES - I would let them have it. Warner Bros. Records is, but not the movie studio.

Oh, Im sure you were doing cartwheels when Paramount got paid. Shoes on the other foot boys. :cool:

Oh I'm sure they are there. They were supposed to be at both press conferences. I'm sure someone will be standing up at the BD conference tomorrow night.

S~

Because you made a guess on a 50-50 proposition?:rolleyes:

That was a line from a movie vurbano. It was supposed to be funny but I see that the humor has left you. And as for the 50- 50 guess:

Okay let's see, I predicted that BD players would be sold under $300 by XMAS and they were. I predicted that BD would end up winning every week of 2007 in disc sales and they did. I predicted that BD would outsell HD-DVD standalones if they got below $300 and they did in December. I predicted that a decision by retailers would be made with regaurds to the foriegn market. I missed that one because it was Warner who looked not only at the US market but the foreign market and chose BLU. Of course the end result was the same. I might get smacked around by you and Diogen occasionally but tell me -- where have you been right?

It is one thing to cry over spilt milk -- it is another to carry on mindlessly. Get over it Vurbano. HD-DVD has lost. Toshiba basically has silently said this by cancelling their CES Booth and news blitz. In business we call this the silent exit -- they are going to cry foul just like you and some others are doing but business is business and if you can not see the handwritting on the wall I assure you that Toshiba has.

Here are so more predictions for you -- Universal announces support for BD within 3 months. Toshiba will not bring out another genration of HD-DVD players. Microsoft will not include a HD-DVD player in their new XBOX360 media product. HD-DVD players and their software will be at bargin prices by March -- for clearance. So vurbano, what have you predicted in the last 3 months that has come true for HD=DVD?

My final prediction is that you will see the handwriting on the wall before Issah does.

I'm disappointed in people choosing a company that willingly supports infecting user computers with illegal hole openning software.. I'm not suprised by WB, though I have no intention of supporting Sony to hack my system again..

I'm disappointed in people choosing a company that willingly supports infecting user computers with illegal hole openning software..

Just curious do you support Microsoft? The only difference is they infect your computer with legal software that allows your computer to be hacked.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)