Thank You for calling Voom..............*&X&#@#

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ondarocks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2004
This is ridiculous, I've been calling Voom for 3 days straight and am sick and tired of listening to " A representitive will be with you shortly and that we are experiencing a high call volume" Is this their way of keeping you subscribed? Cause I've been trying to cancel ......................I can't believe this, best is they tell you that they'll call you back. " Good Bye " and that's that. I cannot get a hold of them and emailing or going to the website doesn't do jack.

i got right through when i called.... try calling @ 11PM or some other such time off-peak.

If you are trying to cancel, hit 1 and say you want to cancel but can't get through and demand to speak to someone RIGHT NOW who can do this.

I'm on the phone with VOOM NOW. It only took me 3 minutes of wait. I called to 1-800-641-3746 instead of 1-800-GET-VOOM.
BTW, my service request (OTA re-peak) was scheduled for this next Saturday :)

Choose the #1 option (service activation option) when calling the 1-800-GET-VOOM number, thats the only way you can get in touch with them. The same thing happened to me. Apparently, they only want to talk to potential costumers and not with the ones that want to cancel it........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)