Thank You letters to VOOM and Charles Dolan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thank You to Charles & Tom

As an up and comming voom customer I would like to extend my thanks to you for providing a service such as voom. It's been a long time coming for me but I'm finally able to be a voom customer. I am over joyed to hear that you voom will be continuing and that you guys aren't going anywhere. I look forward to being a customer for the next many many years to come.

Long Live Voom,
Danielle Seiley - Wichita, Kansas

Charlie and Tom:

Thanks for sticking to your vision for HD and VOOM. I hope it all works out because life without Voom will assuredly be a depressing low resolution miasma of occular torment.

Best of luck. You are a true visionary. I will revive my plan to convert my friends from D# and E* to V*. I had stopped a few from purchasing due to the theory of them closing the doors. SHow anyone with a new hdtv your voom service, and they will want it.

Thanks Mr. Dolan

Thanks Mr. Dolan for sticking around i know you need to get some Funds to support Voom but i truly believe you will get the needed Funds to make Voom survive. Voom has been great to me i love your Originals and i can't wait tell you add a DVR and more Channels on March 1,2005. :D

Mr. Dolan, thanks for making an awesome outlet for today's technology. It's great to be able to utilize the power of new HDTVs on the market. VOOM is the only provider that is making that happen. You can always count on my word of mouth support. You can also count on me being the first to invest in an IPO of VOOM LLC!!!!

Thank you.
Ron Jarrell Jr
Nashville TN

Mr Dolan,

I think you are much smarter than everyone gives you credit for. As in the past, you have taken risks. Thanks for taking a risk on Voom. May everyone enjoy it in the future! :clap :)

Update (02/11/05): A letter from Mr. Dolan to SatelliteGuys:

Satellite Guys, thanks a lot for all your help. We will do our best to make the service more interesting for everybody. We love your comments. Please keep them coming.

Chuck Dolan

Let me add my thanks for your efforts to keep Voom alive with its offerings of superior everything! I look forward to being a loyal customer and very vocal supporter in the years to come.

Mr. Dolan,

I remember back when we got our HDTV we were looking all over the place for a provider that would give us the most options for HD. I was real sceptical of Voom and we decided to go with our local cable provider. We got 5 HD channels and a DVR. We were very excited about it until we got familiar with other providers and their HD content. We learned some valuable lessons along the way and would not be content with what the other providers were offering. We were also disappointed with all the problems we had with our then current HD provider. We were very leary of satellite companies in general but decided to give Voom a shot since we had a large investment in our current home theater equipment. Well, sir, we haven't looked back since and been a Voom customer since December 04'. My wife and I are avid TV watchers and Voom gives us everything we wanted and so much more than what we expected. I truly look forward to the future of Voom and cannot wait to see what's in store for the future.

Thank You Very Much
J. Overstreet

im sure you are gettiing alot of these Mr. Dolan so i am going to keep this short THANK YOU

Mr. Dolan,

What can we do to help VOOM grow? We tell people about it and we tell more all the time. The word needs to be gotten out to people. Is Direct Mail a possibility? Or even helpful?

Thanks for all you are doing!

Salute, sir!

Dave Farrow

Dear Mr. Dolan,

Thank you for giving me a second chance to enjoy TV the way it was meant to be enjoyed. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I deserted your ship once; but I have always had faith in you and your commitment to VoOM. I felt certain you had plans in motion to continue to make your vision a reality—in spite of the adversity you were facing.

I know that you will sail VoOM’s ship into HD future…and will long be remembered in HD history for your remarkable vision and heroic efforts. I’m very grateful you’ve given all of us the chance to sail with you! I’ll be back aboard ship on the afternoon of 2/22, and I’m in for the long haul…bringing along as many friends as I can. Thank you.

Vicki
Rocklin, CA

Thank you Mr. Dolan!

Now all I have to do is convince my wife that not having High Def. network stations from Directv isn't a sin. This could be a tough sell, since George Washington and Abe Linclon block our network reception; these presidents stand atop of Mt. Rushmore directly between us and the local stations. Roof top antenna reception is zero! And my wife loves her Directv networks.

Thank you again Mr. Dolan. Now I have a shot to convince her of a better way in VOOM. For I am sure, your great company is here to Stay... Hurray!

WJA

Long Live Voom!

Mr. Dolan,

Many thanks for all your efforts to keep the Voom dream alive. I am a hardcore HD fan, and I know many people in the North East Tri-State Area can relate to what I have to say. Ever since the WTC towers went down, it has been a struggle to follow the so called "HD Revolution". I, among with many others, felt frustrated, as we climbed our roofs and installed all kinds of contraptions including an extremely ugly, discontinued, bowtie Radio Shack antenna, which surprisingly did an excellent job in catching the only HD signal available in our area at the time - CBS HD. We cherished any kind of HD programming they could deliver even if it was only 4 hours a week.

After seeing the power of HD, I refused to watch anything else(which meant watching nothing at all most of the time). When PBS HD became available, I would watch their demo loop for hours, no matter how many times I've seen it. I dreamed of the day that I can turn on my HDTV, and have HD shows available to me at any time. I was a satellite and cable customer, and their services still could not quench my thirst for HD programming.

When I found out about Voom, I felt like my prayers to the HD gods have been answered. I didn't care if I lost my DVR functionality, and doubled my television services fee by joining Voom. It was all well worth it. Through the buggy STB software, through the incompetent installers, through the badgering of my girlfriend not having On-Demand and DVR, through the "End of Voom" speculations, I never gave up on Voom, and I never gave up on you. I am thankful that you never gave up, Mr. Dolan. You are a true leader. Keep leading the HD Revolution, and I wish you and your son much success on your new endeavors. THANKS SO MUCH FOR KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE.

- Mike

Mr. Dolan--

I want to thank you for being an innovator in the HD field--for having a vision and not letting anyone dissuade you from it. All great men and great ideas run into obstacles, the important thing is just to keep doing what you're doing...once the world finds out how great your company is, you'll be unstoppable!!

Part of my job description is to sell DirectTv, but I myself have Voom, and I find that I can't stop talking about it!! I sell HDTVs all day long, and Voom just makes more sense, which is why I have it, even though I could get free Direct if I wanted it! I can't wait for the HD DVR, and the capability to get locals from other cities (our local Fox affiliate hasn't switched over yet, so no one in our area could get the Superbowl or any of the playoff games in HD). Several of my customers have signed up for Voom at my recommendation, and they all love it!! I know that if more people in the midwest saw Voom advertising, your service would be hugely popular here. No one that I know has even heard of it, except for the people that have been to my house and seen it, who quickly signed up for it themselves.

Thanks again for all that you have been through and still are doing to be the best in the field. Keep that HD content coming!!!

Thank you,
Carolina Terrazas
:)

Best to Voom

Mr Dolan:

As a current D* and Voom subscriber, and former E* subscriber, thanks for saving us from the total mediocrity of your competitors - they promise HD, you deliver it. And may you do so profitably in the future. With the recent additions to your channel line up (my wife watches Food and HGTV), I will dispense with DTV as soon as your financing arrangements are confirmed. I do hope you will add HDNet to your lineup - it's now the only thing I will miss from DTV. Meanwhile, I continue to recommend your service to my friends, a recommendation forcefully supported by comparisons of Voom and DTV programs on my Sharp 45" LCD.

John W

Mr. Dolan:

Just wanted to say thank you for bringing Voom to the public and I having been enjoying it since April of last year. The picture is excellent for the most part and the DD5.1 sound is really nice. My installer was great and very patient and I continue to enjoy the new channels that are being added. I hope Voom continues to provide great HD programs and moves forward with new technology. Thanks again.

Matt Anderson

Mr. Dolan,
You are a true visionary. You deliver the real potential of HD into our homes while others claim to. You have created an astonishing, revolutionary product that customers have immediately become loyal to due to its incredible attributes. I have nothing but the most respect for you for pursuing and delivering a dream, a dream we all enjoy. Thank you.
Adriano Aragon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)