Thank You letters to VOOM and Charles Dolan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
January 30, 2005

Dear Mr. Dolan

As a VaVaVoom customer since June 2004 with three STB’s, I have enjoyed the Voom satellite service. I have had my 65” HDTV for about two years now and like most others, was limited to less than a dozen HD stations before Voom. Not only is the video quality stunning, but also the audio quality is excellent. As home theater viewer, sound or more specifically, surround sound quality is just as, if not more important than video quality. As a previous cable customer, poor sound quality, as well as mediocre video quality and lack of ample HDTV is what prompted me to choose VOOM.

Because of the quantity and quality of the Voom HDTV service, I had planned on purchasing our second HDTV set for our family room during the 1st quarter this year. I was looking forward with eager anticipation for the whole home DVR solution. Now sadly, I must put those plans on hold. There are no other home content suppliers that can provide me with enough HDTV content to justify a second HDTV investment.

Just when the Voom service was finally over its majority of startup issues and had become a viable option for everyday TV viewers, the CVC board voted against you and continuing Voom. I can hardly believe that the CVC board had given Voom only a little over a year to become self-sufficient. It’s makes you wonder how many companies would be around today if they were only given just one year to become self-sufficient during their startup. Many people have not yet even heard of Voom and the 39+ channels of HDTV it offered. I perceive Voom’s failure to be a lack of faith and vision for the CVC board and a gross failure in marketing.

In closing I would like to thank you for your vision of Voom and a glance into the future of HDTV. I hope and pray that yourself or someone with your vision will continue the evolution into the future of HDTV.

VaVaVoomin to the end…..
Steve Masuch

The Best....

Dear Mr. Dolan,

Thanks for bringing a new level of quality to the TV viewing experience for thousands of your subscribers and their friends and family.

The public knows quality when it sees it. Your determination is legendary. Press ahead with your vision and the public will reward you and your investors handsomely.

Best of luck and thanks for embodying the best of all the classic American entrepreneurs.

Joe

Dear Mr. Dolan,

My wife and I would like to express our support and thank you for providing the best HD service on the planet. We have enjoyed ALL the channels you brought to our home this past year.

Keep the dream alive!

Steven Benson
Loyal VOOM customer since April 2004

Mr dolan keep voom alive

Mr dolan please keep voom alive, it is a revolutionary idea whose time will come this year. You are at the same point that Microsoft was when Bill Gates was at when he was working out of his garage and challenged IBM. Look at Microsoft today, it has surpassed IBM. Voom will be number 1 i believe it. I never used to watch more that a few hours of television a week, now often i don't go out weekends i am mesmorized by voom . I can even watch MOOV for hours, HD is so beautiful. It is better than Money, Picasso, it is real and so beautiful. Keep our dreams and our sets alive, voom will be number one , ., once the dvr comes out and 70 HD channels are out in March. The masses will follow. I have invested $10,000 in my home theatre just to watch voom, i don't even rent dvd's anymore. I watch all my movies in HD , dolby 5.1 and only on Voom. Voom replaces Blockbuster.

I also work with my dad, and always respect him even when he is wrong. In your case James is wrong and you are right. Please convince the Cablevision board to stick with your vision, they wont be sorry and you will make BILLIONS, i guarantee it. E* and D* have no vision for HD in the near future. Voom is just getting a foothold in America. Please don't pull the plug. voom has become like a family member, i love, I would hate to see it go. Thank you Mr dolan.

Your number one fan

Karim in Santa Monica

Keep Hope Alive

I have tried the competitors, but I opted to take a chance on the new kid on the block, the upstart company VOOM. A year later I am still a loyal customer; a little tattered after the news of the pending sale to the Evil Empire, but I remain hopeful CableVision comes to their senses.

Believe me when I say it has crossed my mind once or twice to disconnect VOOM, particularly after being without power for a month during this summer's three (3) hurricanes in Central Florida, but I kept focusing on the joy of watching HD television at its best when power was restored.

VOOM gives me the opportunity to get away from it all. EquatorHD is HD heaven for the iternational traveler. I get to see Budapest, Prague, Venice, Rome, Paris and London as I saw it. HD is real life. It's the air I breathe. It affords me the opportunity to relive my glory days, the days before kidney cancer. The days I could travel without worrying about tomorrow.

Now, VOOM finds its self in negioations to sell the one thing I find most pleasurable. Pity. The saddest part to me is not the fact that I may never have the opportunity to again travel to my beloved Europe, but more the fact that others will no longer have the opportunity to travel nightly, as I did.

Respectfully yours,

Kenneth C.

Charles dolan/I am a VOOM dealer

Well first off I would like to thank all of you who support this incredible project. I am currently the Number 2 dealer in the country. And I must say I LOVE VOOM, I left a 75,000 dollar career to become a VOOM dealer not only because I thought I'd make millions but because once you saw VOOM YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR HDTV. IT was like I was seeing my TV at the showroom again. It completed My Home Theater. I was a customer of VOOM before becoming a VOOM dealer and I hope the best for VOOM because my family’s livelihood has been invested in it, but also for all of you who truly enjoy watching VOOM. I would like to say Mr. Dolan this product has a ton of potential, lets find a way to make it stick around and grow because we are continuing to sign up subscribers daily and once some of the restrictions to who can get VOOM becomes more lean ant then we will have our 2 and 3 million subscribers for start. Last but not least as dealers we have giving you our best and prey and hope that you can help us keep the dream alive in why we started or became VOOM dealers, which was to sell a product and service that no one could compete with and everyone got excited about when seeing it for them selves. We depend on this and our fans depend on the freedom of getting THE MOST HD THE BEST HD.

Thank you Mr. Dolan
www.voomhdtv4u.com

I'm new to Voom But I tried the other Satellite Company's and your PQ blew them away, I guess I wasted allot of money on my system If Voom doesn't stick around. I hope someone keeps the Sat. running. Even if the Voom channels arn't being broadcasted.

Sean:

Did you get a reply from Mr. Dolan on all the thank you letters you forwarded to him? It would be nice to post a reply letter from Mr. Dolan, if you received one.

Many thanks Mr. Dolan

Dear Mr. Dolan,

Thank you for your vision of how HD Television should be delivered. My wife and I were always cable users and never jumped on the satellite revolution until we checked out Voom. We have not looked back since, going on almost a year with your extraordinary audio and visual offering. Voom makes my plasma happy!

Many thanks to you and your excellent staff (Wilt, etc) who put forth a valiant effort, never letting us down. We really hope that you have not dealt your last card and will somehow pull through this storm, as I do not want to think about loosing Voom.

Like many others have mentioned, we do not want to see Voom go the way many other ideas have gone before their time. We even bought a generator during the hurricane when our power went out, just to watch Voom. In closing, we will be with Voom until they pry the remote out of our hands.

Sincerely

Todd and Nellie Carpenter
Fort Lauderdale, Fl.

Voom Delaer

Well first off I would like to thank all of you who support this incredible project. I am currently the Number 2 dealer in the country. And I must say I LOVE VOOM, I left a 75,000 dollar career to become a VOOM dealer not only because I thought I'd make millions but because once you saw VOOM YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR HDTV. IT was like I was seeing my TV at the showroom again. It completed My Home Theater. I was a customer of VOOM before becoming a VOOM dealer and I hope the best for VOOM because my family’s livelihood has been invested in it, but also for all of you who truly enjoy watching VOOM. I would like to say Mr. Dolan this product has a ton of potential, lets find a way to make it stick around and grow because we are continuing to sign up subscribers daily and once some of the restrictions to who can get VOOM becomes more lean ant then we will have our 2 and 3 million subscribers for start. Last but not least as dealers we have giving you our best and prey and hope that you can help us keep the dream alive in why we started or became VOOM dealers, which was to sell a product and service that no one could compete with and everyone got excited about when seeing it for them selves. We depend on this and our fans depend on the freedom of getting THE MOST HD THE BEST HD.

Thank you Mr. Dolan
www.voomhdtv4u.com

End of VOOM! Bah! HumBug!

HDTV is like freedom. No, HDTV IS freedom. YOU can't stop it! YOU can't control it! YOU can only enjoy it!

Enough said! Thank you Mister Dolan! Ala Akba! Amen.

Mister Dolan,

Thank You for delivering the best HD lineup available anywhere!

Please keep it going..

Patrick Piteo
Queens NY

To: Mr. Charles Dolan
VOOM/Cablevision

02/03/2005

Dear Mr. Dolan,

I Just wanted to thank you so much for the Voom Satellite Service. You have a vision and I support it! I will be with Voom for the forseeable future and I would like to encourage you to keep this service alive!. Your service is far superior than any other with programming that is unmatched. I believe that voom is very viable and will continue its growth given some more time. I anticipate positve news soon for Voom.

Thank you
Thomas Gomillion
Very happy Voom subsciber

Mr. Dolan
Thanks for the product and support of HDTV content. Hope somting transpires and you make alot of money despite the nay sayers. The networks and cable just don't have anything that even comes close to your content!

If Voom goes down good luck in your future companys. Have had HDTV for over 5 years and am still in aw of the picture. Johnathan

The Voom Revolution

Last summer my family and I traded in our 50" Toshiba Theatrewide RPT and DirecTv for a 43" Samsung DLP and Voom. We might as well have moved to another planet, and I can’t tell you how dismayed–and incredulous–we are that Voom is on the way out. The revolution of Voom was only partly about HD. Even more it was about tapping the visual potential of HD. The networks show their regular shows (the Tonight Show, Law & Order, the Superbowl as I write, etc.) in HD much the way they started broadcasting in stereo twenty years ago–the same programs with a new technology, old wine in a hyped new bottle. The genius of Voom was to understand that high definition opens up completely new horizons in television so as to redefine the medium. My wife and I are fans of the panorama flyovers and out-of-the-way places of EquatorHD, the tours of museums on GalleryHD, and the craftsmanship and artistry of architecture, interiors, and cuisine, as well as on the fashion runways on UltraHD. Absorbing, transforming, enchanting, amazing.

I grew up in Chicago during the 1950s when WFMT transformed FM radio with fine arts broadcasting. Similar to Voom, WFMT was a trail blazer that figured out that FM opened up new possibilities for radio and made full use of them.

Thank you Mr. Dolan and Voom.

Why would you thank a company and a man who really doesn't care anything about you or whether you live or die?

Corporations view you as a "consumer". You are a label.

Pledging alligence and thanking a company that has failed to deliver seems a little naive to me.

HD

hehdaddy said:
Pledging alligence and thanking a company that has failed to deliver seems a little naive to me.
They haven't failed! They have delivered! And for many of us, they have delivered much more, than we could have ever expected to see in 2003, 2004 or 2005.

Sorry, but your message will be deleted in several minutes as it is off topic. This topic is for those who enjoy VOOM and have a reason to say Thank You. You obviously don't...

Mr. Dolan

Everyone who sees Voom is awestruck by great programming and awesome video and audio. But there's always been more: the ingenious single menu combining local and satelite programs all at the touch of the Voom button. In a cyber world that only seems to grwo more complicated and confusing daily, Voom has been exemplary in concept and execution.

Bravo and thanks.
Martin Nystrand

Keep it going, Worldsport is my dose of relaxation. La Liga in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)