THE OFFICAL ANYTHING ABOUT FOXHD THREAD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looked pretty good

Im in the DC area and the game looked good on channel 88 last night. Are they only showing the baseball games and nothing else on that channel for FOX?

I saw both games from Comcast HD and the National league game appeared to be sharper (only saw that game whn feed was switched by FOX). Of course the entire scene was different in ST Louis compared to New York--brighter colors, different backgrounds. BTW-- does FOX have a tiny camera in the field?? How do they get that "Diamond cam" shot that looks up at the batter?

creeval said:
Im in the DC area and the game looked good on channel 88 last night. Are they only showing the baseball games and nothing else on that channel for FOX?

Scott mentioned that Fox isn't likely to be added full time until after the NFL season.

mattyro said:
I saw both games from Comcast HD and the National league game appeared to be sharper (only saw that game whn feed was switched by FOX). Of course the entire scene was different in ST Louis compared to New York--brighter colors, different backgrounds. BTW-- does FOX have a tiny camera in the field?? How do they get that "Diamond cam" shot that looks up at the batter?

There are 2 small cameras dug into the ground, probably near the top of the home plate circle which provide the feed for the 'diamond cam'.

FOXHD has been rumored to be here for baseball only untill the legal issues are worked out between dish and directv.so I dont think you will be able to see your giants in hd unless you have sunday direct ticket or get your local channels over the air in digital...........sorry....................DIGITAL~DAN

THE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOXHD TREND

Im non 0&0 (in South Arkansas)
getting both 88 and 89 tonite.

I am a Non O&O, & I'm getting FoxHD 88 & 89

Im non 0&0 (in South Arkansas)
getting both 88 and 89 tonite.

slacker9876 said:
I also switched a few times and my OTA was better, but barely. It had truer blacks and brighter colors. To put this in a mathematical sense the D* feed was 95% of what my OTA was, but I could tell. Both signals are processed by my HTL-HD.

Tonight I see no difference ... NLCS is pristine. Getting KDVR, 88 & 89, in O&O

Non O&O here in North Arkansas, but in a white area....

Getting the game tonight. Did not get it last night......

Non O&O here in North Arkansas, but in a white area....

Getting the game tonight. Did not get it last night......

same here... awesome! lets hope it stays on.

how cool would it be if D* populated the guide data and these were turned on as full time DNS HD channels..... ok, maybe thats a stretch. but i can always wish!

same here... awesome! lets hope it stays on.

how cool would it be if D* populated the guide data and these were turned on as full time DNS HD channels..... ok, maybe thats a stretch. but i can always wish!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts