TheList

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is Iceberg's old list still here somewhere? I looked and couldn't find it. It was good.

Iceberg's list was much much better. It wasn't broke , wonder why you guys fixed it. I can't read this one, so guess I will have to shoot over to Lyngsat to find out where stuff is. Why is encrypted stuff listed?
DRAT BOO HISS PHOOEY SHAME ARGGGH

Nasty post to follow!!!!

I am completely confused by your post :(, nothing changed :).

What do you mean about: Iceberg's list, do you mean: TheList?

Could be my meds but wasn't there a closed thread that was named 'What's On' by Iceberg and it was easy to read. Been awhile since I've logged in, been busy.

I am not sure what your referring to, but when Iceberg reads this I am sure he will answer your question. :)
Yeah, he's real good about that. Thanks anyway. Giving up on White Springs and want to aim that dish at something else. Iceberg posted a list that had everything on one page, real clear and no clicking.
This is still the best Sat site around. Been working on fixing up an old house and not messing with sat stuff for awhile so 'The List' was new to me.
:)

Changes and me don't get along. :)

I know how you feel, eventually TheList will have the option to display everything on one page so that you can print it or see everything at once.

That would be good. I've seen all kind of lists but Iceberg's was the best!

White Springs sure has turned out to disappointing. Looking for that sat that has History Chan and A&E audio in the clear.
I could sub to DTV easy, but that would not be any fun! I call it nannyvision. I like brewing my own. :)
I'll check back in later to see if Iceberg has seen this, thanks.

That would be good. I've seen all kind of lists but Iceberg's was the best!

White Springs sure has turned out to disappointing. Looking for that sat that has History Chan and A&E audio in the clear.
I could sub to DTV easy, but that would not be any fun! I call it nannyvision. I like brewing my own. :)
I'll check back in later to see if Iceberg has seen this, thanks.

I sent you a PM with the satellite that you are looking for.

ah yes that thread :)

That is what we had posted before thelist came along. Mike Kohl's list is pretty good too :)

Immensely helpful to a newbie. I've done Blind scans but they never came up with some of the transponders I've seen here.

Thanks!

Is it about time to update The List re: (most all) the Musak mono channels since they're encrypted?

Sorry about that, I updated all the linear Ku satellites visible to me on Saturday, I rarely scan the Circular satellites, but I will do that soon to update them.

Thanks.

I updated all the circular satellites except for the 61.5° one since my temporary setup can not pick up that satellite.
I Also added names for most of the CD Music channels.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone.

Here is a tool to help you align all of your satellite dishes. :)

You can enter your ZIP Code, or your City/State or your Latitude/Longitude and the program will calculate the angles to each satellite visible to you.
TheList Satellite Angle Calculator

Please let me know what you think about the colors.
I tried to pick colors that are easy to print.
If you can receive a satellite that I do not have listed please let me know so that I can add it.

The Magnetic Declinations values are correct for North America, Alaska, and Hawaii,
if you are close to the USA please let me know where you are and I will add the corrections for your location.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Qwert1515

TheList Satellite Angle Calculator

Very nice. I like how you repeated the header instead of having one very long list under one header.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts