What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
I don't recall anyone asking you what you thought about our punctuation or grammer. If you dont like how some types you can leave and don't come back. This is a Directv forum, not a english and punctuation forum.

I agree in principle, although there are times when poor punctuation/grammer/spelling leaves you wondering what the poster actually meant to day.

It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I agree in principle, although there are times when poor punctuation/grammer/spelling leaves you wondering what the poster actually meant to day.

It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.
Well the comma or lack of, in Vurbs statement didn justify it. Grammar police move on. Not you Onou, Purt

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
I'd definitely like some information on new channels.... sorry, guys - didn't mean to steer the conversation away further, but I have this incessant need to comment on things...

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
I'd definitely like some information on new channels.... sorry, guys - didn't mean to steer the conversation away further, but I have this incessant need to comment on things...
It happends,But only 2 days till Wednesday 6am. Lets hear it D* there better be something. I'm voting for 5star Max and Action Max Please I'm begging you! I'll even take @MAX or ThrillerMax, Anything to Drop Max of of my E* Bill. PLEASE!!!

Pistol P

Sep 18, 2007
Anybody hear anything about Playboy HD? I know it was on voom in the past but i haven't heard anything since. Thanks.

stoutman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 15, 2006
No MSG or FOXNY on the list for Wednesday. I am very sad. As a matter of fact no launch date on the internal computer at Directv at all. Still open.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
No MSG or FOXNY on the list for Wednesday. I am very sad. As a matter of fact no launch date on the internal computer at Directv at all. Still open.
Yeah youve checked the internal computer with D*......

stoutman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 15, 2006
I had a chance to talk to corporate office and ask the status of Wednesday launch and if my two favorites are on it. The other RSNs are on the list that has been previously discussed, but not NY:(

rad

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
It happends,But only 2 days till Wednesday 6am. Lets hear it D* there better be something. I'm voting for 5star Max and Action Max Please I'm begging you! I'll even take @MAX or ThrillerMax, Anything to Drop Max of of my E* Bill. PLEASE!!!

The 'leaked' spreadsheet that Scott had up didn't make any mention of those additional Cinemax channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts