What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't recall anyone asking you what you thought about our punctuation or grammer. If you dont like how some types you can leave and don't come back. This is a Directv forum, not a english and punctuation forum.

I agree in principle, although there are times when poor punctuation/grammer/spelling leaves you wondering what the poster actually meant to day.

It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.

I agree in principle, although there are times when poor punctuation/grammer/spelling leaves you wondering what the poster actually meant to day.

It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.
Well the comma or lack of, in Vurbs statement didn justify it. Grammar police move on. Not you Onou, Purt

I'd definitely like some information on new channels.... sorry, guys - didn't mean to steer the conversation away further, but I have this incessant need to comment on things...

I'd definitely like some information on new channels.... sorry, guys - didn't mean to steer the conversation away further, but I have this incessant need to comment on things...
It happends,But only 2 days till Wednesday 6am. Lets hear it D* there better be something. I'm voting for 5star Max and Action Max Please I'm begging you! I'll even take @MAX or ThrillerMax, Anything to Drop Max of of my E* Bill. PLEASE!!!

Anybody hear anything about Playboy HD? I know it was on voom in the past but i haven't heard anything since. Thanks.

No MSG or FOXNY on the list for Wednesday. I am very sad. As a matter of fact no launch date on the internal computer at Directv at all. Still open.

No MSG or FOXNY on the list for Wednesday. I am very sad. As a matter of fact no launch date on the internal computer at Directv at all. Still open.
Yeah youve checked the internal computer with D*......

I had a chance to talk to corporate office and ask the status of Wednesday launch and if my two favorites are on it. The other RSNs are on the list that has been previously discussed, but not NY:(

It happends,But only 2 days till Wednesday 6am. Lets hear it D* there better be something. I'm voting for 5star Max and Action Max Please I'm begging you! I'll even take @MAX or ThrillerMax, Anything to Drop Max of of my E* Bill. PLEASE!!!

The 'leaked' spreadsheet that Scott had up didn't make any mention of those additional Cinemax channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)