Win A Glorystar System! - Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god bless your new service and I'll pray that God will use your service to save many souls and so there is something uplifting to the world

God Bless,
and Welcome

God bless your minister Glorystar

All these Christian channels in one package is what every Christian was waiting for. God bless you.:hatsoff:

This will definitely provide more access to Christian programming. Welcome Glorystar!

Glorystar

Welcome Glorystar, its great to have another option available to my satellite TV options.
I wish you great success and look forward to getting complete info on your services.

BTW, thanks for the opportunity to try and win one of your systems
WELCOME!!

The power of Dual LNBF Bracket.

God reached down with his power and put into thought of a great LNB bracket to mount two LNBF on one dish. No more catching only half of the Glory. Now you can see it all through Glorystar.

Laters,

Josh

P.S. Just would like to say welcome and what a great system.

Win A Glorystar System!

Welcome Glorystar! Who Says That God Can't Use Modern Day Technology? Spreading The Gospel By Satellite Is Truly A Miracle In Itself! Glorystar Coming Down On The Beams Of Transponders! Spreading The Gospel Till He Comes! That Is What It Is All About, There Is No Excuses Not To Hear His Word! God Bless! Count Me In For The Glorystar System!

Last edited:
Win a Glorystar system!

I'd like to win a Glorystar system because I have to take out the trash as soon as I finish this post...
I wonder if my landlord will allow me to mount another antenna on the roof...
All of my friends will say, "hey, what's up with that new antenna that you have up on your roof?"
<long pause>...
I guess I'll just say that's it's my New Glorystar system and suggest that they get one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts