X2 and DIseq1.2 Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What is Special about it?

Just some cosmetic differences to the box, I believe, was what I read on legit's website about it. They may still have them for the original price over there. I saw that other box on amazon too, sounds like the same innards as the X2.

On the x2sat website you can see pictures of the products, pick S2 receivers and you can see the difference. One just looks like it has a bigger on/off button on the front.
According to the picture mine turns out to be the Premium special edition lol.

Thats not what happened. I actually had several good things to say about the receiver. My problem was that I got shot down and criticized for every problem I reported. That was in addition to the repeated additude that I should just deal with any issues because is was only 50 bucks. It used to bother me that I was banned but now the X2 site has actual firmware. So, Im all set. As far as highjacking threads, this one is a good example of how I dont let your responses go any more than you do to mine. So, point fingers all you want. No drama here unless you create some.

Really, you still can't get over it? You got banned for cause because you were antagonistic and never wasted a chance to trash the X2 every chance you got. You even hijacked threads to do so and you were given far more chances than warranted. You were told to stop every time, and you kept it up anyway.

Lone Gunman never even came close to what you were up to. In fact, you pissed them off so much, that it's probably why they have such a short fuse with others now.

If the vendor's attitude is what do expect you only paid $50 for it then the vendor should clearly state "buy at your own rick" we will not make any real attempt to help you!

If the vendor's attitude is what do expect you only paid $50 for it then the vendor should clearly state "buy at your own rick" we will not make any real attempt to help you!

That isn't their attitude, X2 as a company and Ma Wang have gone out of their way to make things right over and over with people when it's been brought to their attention that there is a problem. Lone Gunman needs to contact THEM directly on their website and ask for a receiver exchange. Until he does, we don't know how this will finally shake out for him.

I held off but this thread has ran its course.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)