2013 AL Central

Tigers @ Royals starting at 2:00 PM this afternoon. It's going to be a hot match-up this afternoon with Verlander going again Shieds (I cannot believe Shieds is 2-6 with a stellar 2.81 ERA) along with afternoon temps hitting 95. Regardless, I plan to watch the game when I get home after work.

Tigers @ Royals starting at 2:00 PM this afternoon. It's going to be a hot match-up this afternoon with Verlander going again Shieds (I cannot believe Shieds is 2-6 with a stellar 2.81 ERA) along with afternoon temps hitting 95. Regardless, I plan to watch the game when I get home after work.

Tigers up 2-0 in the 6th.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

OMG! Valverde blows a 2-0 Tiger lead in the bottom of the 9th, a Verlanders win, we lose the game in the 10th, and we lose the series when we should have swept the series. There is no way in hell we're winning a World Series with our bombastic bullpen. :(

OMG! Valverde blows a 2-0 Tiger lead in the bottom of the 9th, a Verlanders win, we lose the game in the 10th, and we lose the series when we should have swept the series. There is no way in hell we're winning a World Series with our bombastic bullpen. :(

Once again, from what I was hearing on the radio, Valverde was throwing only fastballs today again ... can't get by on ONE pitch ...
DD better be able to pull off a stud Closer or this team isn't going very far.

With the Phillies struggling, would we want Papplebon ?

Starting to hear more about the Tigers looking to get Papplebon, however, I think the Phillies will ask for Castellonos and wont get him, possibly Garcia though.

Someone said they would want Smyly and Castellonos, thats absurd.

Rick Porcello with 7 strong innings tonight, leaves with a 4-0, but it was a scoreless dual most of the night, Tigers didn't put up thier 4 spot till the 6th.
Porcello gave up 3 hits and no walks thru 7.

Yesterday was one of those games you could see Sanchez just didn't have it, hopefully it's not linked to his recent shoulder issues he had

Last night Mario Impemba called Verlander, Valverde. The way Justin was pitching, it was easy to understand the mix up. Verlander has not been impressive this season.

Detroit will open a four-game series at home against Boston on Thursday with LHP Jose Alvarez making his second career start against RHP John Lackey of the Red Sox. ...

Valverde comes in , in mop up duty today, trailing 9-3 and promptly gives up 4 runs.

Have the Tigers placed him on the DL or released him yet ?

Nope and leyland in interview basically says, wasn't to good today that's new news?

Not sure if you still have MLB.tv Jim but if not the Tigers are the MLB Net game tonight. Just a heads up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)