2013 AL Central

Game time tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 PM. I'm not sure if I'll be watching it live or having to do family stuff. You know, I would love to watch it on MLB TV when I get home since they record each game, but I noticed they show the score on the game grid. Is there any way to turn this off?

Yes but it's device specific. You have to go into the app settings and turn scores off on each device you use it on.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

And a second consecutive night that Mr. Martinez has hit one out !

Tigers up early 1-0

His lack of bat speed appears to be helping him well.

Hey I hope he keeps it up. I'd love to be wrong about him.

Yes but it's device specific. You have to go into the app settings and turn scores off on each device you use it on.

Offhand, I didn't see an option on the PS3 MLB TV app, but I'll look again. Also, I've been waiting for the MLB TV app to be downloaded onto my Tivo Premieres...hasn't happened yet.

Yep, Victom is coming around nice and [hopefully] will soon be back in 2011 form. Unfortunately, Papa Grande is back in 2012 form. At least it's never boring when he takes the mound in the 9th inning. I thought for sure he was going to blow a W for Porcello. Anyway, Tigers and Indians do battle tomorrow afternoon at 1:00 PM. Unfortunately, Sanchez is going to miss a start due to a sore shoulder - he is expected to miss only one rotation. A kid named Alvarex will be coming up from Toledo to make his major league debut.

Yep, Victom is coming around nice and [hopefully] will soon be back in 2011 form. Unfortunately, Papa Grande is back in 2012 form. At least it's never boring when he takes the mound in the 9th inning. I thought for sure he was going to blow a W for Porcello. Anyway, Tigers and Indians do battle tomorrow afternoon at 1:00 PM. Unfortunately, Sanchez is going to miss a start due to a sore shoulder - he is expected to miss only one rotation. A kid named Alvarex will be coming up from Toledo to make his major league debut.

You mean Jose Alverez, I think he's been up with the Tigers previously, or maybe he was one they were liking from Spring Training.

Personally, I thought they would swing Smiley into the rotation for the spot start, but maybe his arm isn't stretched out enough being in the pen ... then again, he has gone 5 innings in the pen before, 5-6 innings is all they expect anymore anyways.

Probably gonna be a rough day for the Tigers tomorrow and it wouldn't surprise me to see Leyland start his C line up, probably Kelly in CF and Santiago in as well, wouldn't surprise me at all.

V-Mart was 1-3 and a walk today.

He's swingin' the bat just fine these days so that's one less thing to worry about. Now, just need to worry about: bullpen, closer, our 13-16 road record (it's got to be above .500) and Avila's buck-seventy average. Good pitching matchup between Fister-Guthrie in KC this evening. I'll be watching.

Tigers on the road, have to work on that road record......and with that a Miggy HR :) and 69 RBI's what a season

Tigers on the road, have to work on that road record......and with that a Miggy HR :) and 69 RBI's what a season

And were not even to the half way point ....
61 games, 69 rbi, thats a pretty good start, can't wait to see what happens when he gets hot .... seeing he's hitting .363 as an avg ...

Believe it or not...

...Jhonny Peralta is batting #2 in the AL behind teammate Miguel Cabrera. :eek:

1. Miguel Cabrera, DET .361
2. Jhonny Peralta, DET .339
3. Chris Davis, BAL .333
4. Joe Mauer, MIN .332
5. Dustin Pedroia, BOS .331

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts