2013 AL Central

Rondon called up

Can't be any worse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Rondon being called up is a GOOD thing.

He pitched very well in Toledo, hopefully the experience he had up in Detroit the last time will allow him to relax a bit and make his pitches better this time around.

Wow, Tigers Finally will a close game, make that a 1 run game, and score a run late at that.

They win this game against Toronto after giving up 4 runs in the 1st inning, then take a 6-4 lead and loose that lead.

Even more important. A closer closed the game without incident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And he actually LOOKED like a Closer.
Remember he's a 8th inning guy by trade.

IF the Tigers don't go get a Real Closer at the Trade deadline, and decide to go with what they have now, they will be LUCKY to win the division and will not be going ANYWHERE but home and golfing.

Hope they don't try to kid themselves ... tonight Leyland mentioned that he felt the bullpen was coming together ... you'll say that after a win. :rolleyes:

Alex Avila has a hit in BOTH games since he got back and 5 rbi !

Martinez has been hitting the ball some of late ...

Austin Jackson continues to "Stir the Drink" for the Tigers.

And well, you know, Mr. Cabrera, is well Miggy !

He's in a slump, his avg has dropped to .367. (thats for the WHOLE season, not a few games) ...

Avila now has 2 hits tonight, he has more hits in the last 2 days than he had all month ...

Last edited:
Alex Avila has a hit in BOTH games since he got back and 5 rbi !

Martinez has been hitting the ball some of late ...

Austin Jackson continues to "Stir the Drink" for the Tigers.

And well, you know, Mr. Cabrera, is well Miggy !

He's in a slump, his avg has dropped to .367. (thats for the WHOLE season, not a few games) ...

Avila now has 2 hits tonight, he has more hits in the last 2 days than he had all month ...

Announcers wondering if Miggy's back is right. Hope it is

Well Tigers took the first game tonight. Porcello pitched well, bats are heating up nice to see Martinez swing a nice bat tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)