2013 NL Central

Pedro has more home runs and RBIs in his first playoff year then Bonds had in his whole playoff pirate career.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

Last edited:
Pedro has more home runs and RBIs in his first playoff year then Bonds had in his whole playoff pirate career.

And he gets another to break up Wacha's no-hitter today. Too bad the Bucs couldn't do more to help him out with their bats in the end. Lose it 2-1. On to St. Louis. It will be tough to win there against Wainwright, but anything can happen. Let's go Bucs!

Go Cardinals and if Pirates win I will be rooting for them to go to World Series against Oakland the 2 teams that haven't been to postseason since the 90's and build their roster through the farm system instead of trying to buy a championship aka the Yankees :D jk Yankees fans :D ;) :)

Great season for the Pirates, hope they do better next year.

I'll be rooting for the tigers or the sox if the tigers lose. I can't root for the cards, it's like rooting for the Ravens and I can't do that. The Dodgers are the NL version of the Yankees so I can't root for them.

Me I still root for team in the N.L Central especially teams if Cardinals don't make it that haven't been there in awhile but that is me a game is a game :)

Francisco Liriano gets come back player of the year and Clint Hurdle gets manager of the year. The Pirates actually swept come back player of the year, Mark Melancon got second place and Byrd got third.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk