2013 NL Central

Lets forget this one ever happened and focus on tomorrow's game

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

I think Cole rights the ship tomorrow.

Then we can sweep at PNC and have the series celebration at home. :up

Dusty Baker out as Reds manager. That happened quicker than I thought. I think he lost his team, especially in the last month. No idea who they might hire. I would give Bryan Price a shot. He's a great pitching coach and I really thinkhe would be a good manager.

I hope they do win Friday night. The Pirates can have the Friday afternoon win instead. ;)

I meant Friday Afternoon ;) I had a Brain Fart :D Cards win today then Pirates win Game 3 then Cards win Game 4 if Pirates get by Card I will be rooting for them to go to World Series against the A's 2 teams that hadn't been there since 90's :)

I told you Cole would right the ship. 2 hits over 6 innings. Wish they would have kept him in longer.

Last edited:
Solid win by the Bucs today. Gotta feel confident about Frankie on the mound Sunday. Hopefully Pittsburgh goes back to st Louis with a 2-1 series lead

Solid win by the Bucs today. Gotta feel confident about Frankie on the mound Sunday. Hopefully Pittsburgh goes back to st Louis with a 2-1 series lead

The next two games are at PNC. Hopefully the Bucs don't go back to St. Louis again. :)

Nice comeback by the Pirates today in St. Louis, especially laying 7 runs on the Cards and holding them to only 1. Payback for yesterday. Rookie Cole looked cool and calm in his first bigtime playoff.

Good win, hope they can keep it up but the cards are very good against the Pirates.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts