2013 NL Central

It is kind of strange. Our last playoff appearance was also our last winning season. Fast forward 21 years, and our first winning season is also our first playoff appearance, even if it is at this point only guaranteed to be one game.

Buccos made postseason play in dramatic style, didn't they? :) And against the Cubs and their home fans. I loved how the crowd went from cheering to booing after that out at home plate. ;)

Let's go Bucs! I'll have to head downtown and get tickets for this last Reds seried to see the Pirates off to a successful postseason, hopefully.

Lariano starts today against the Cubs. That should put him in a position to get 3 days rest and start for the wild-card playoff game, or a division playoff if the Bucs get lucky. :)

Lariano starts today against the Cubs. That should put him in a position to get 3 days rest and start for the wild-card playoff game, or a division playoff if the Bucs get lucky. :)

The Reds will have either Latos or Cueto to pitch that one game playoff game.

Looks like Ethier will not be on the NLDS roster because of his ankle. Ethier has been the Dodgers most productive hitter in the playoffs. This means there will be no platooning in the outfield unless a player just needs to rest because of the nagging injuries they have had all year.

Looks like the Dodgers only A playoff lineup will be what we saw in last night's game:

1. Puig RF
2. Crawford LF
3. Ramirez SS
4. Gonzalez 1B
5. Kemp CF
6. Uribe 3B
7. AJ Ellis C
8. M Ellis 2B
9. P

The Reds will have either Latos or Cueto to pitch that one game playoff game.
This 1 game playoff will affect the Pirates more than the Reds if they advance to the NLDS. The Pirates have only one really good pitcher, and perhaps Burnett, and he will be pitching in that WC game. While the Reds have 3 guys they can consider ACEs. This will make them much weaker than the Reds in the NLDS.

This 1 game playoff will affect the Pirates more than the Reds if they advance to the NLDS. The Pirates have only one really good pitcher, and perhaps Burnett, and he will be pitching in that WC game. While the Reds have 3 guys they can consider ACEs. This will make them much weaker than the Reds in the NLDS.

Don't overlook Garrett Cole. He's hurling as good as anyone right now.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Ethier will not be on the NLDS roster because of his ankle. Ethier has been the Dodgers most productive hitter in the playoffs. This means there will be no platooning in the outfield unless a player just needs to rest because of the nagging injuries they have had all year.

Looks like the Dodgers only A playoff lineup will be what we saw in last night's game:

1. Puig RF
2. Crawford LF
3. Ramirez SS
4. Gonzalez 1B
5. Kemp CF
6. Uribe 3B
7. AJ Ellis C
8. M Ellis 2B
9. P

Since when did the Dodgers join the NL central division?

Please keep all non NL central posts out of my thread.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

My bad. Thought I was in the MLB thread.

Why do we have 3 different baseball threads to begin with.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

My bad. Thought I was in the MLB thread.

Why do we have 3 different baseball threads to begin with.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Because some of us want to talk about our teams without seeing pages and pages about the Dodgers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)