2013 NL Central

You two are full of crap. Liarano almost took Choo's head off the inning before, and why the heck would he hit him with a 1-2 count in the bottom of the eighth inning?

You two are full of crap. Liarano almost took Choo's head off the inning before, and why the heck would he hit him with a 1-2 count in the bottom of the eighth inning?

He didn't hit him and the Reds always wants to hit McCutchen.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

He didn't hit him and the Reds always wants to hit McCutchen.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
If Choo hadn't hit the ball with his bat when he was ducking it would have hit him in the head.

The ump should have given the warning then, instead of waiting until this inning.

If Choo hadn't hit the ball with his bat when he was ducking it would have hit him in the head.

It was more of the ball hitting the bat, not the bat hitting the ball.

Yes, the bat did save him.

I wasn't intentional though.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I am still amazed at Hamilton's speed.

His speed is the reason the Dodgers lost that series in Cinci

Wow! That was the strangest comeback. 3 runs and no ball was hit more than 100 ft.

Dang, what a game. Even if the Reds end up losing this was one great comeback after they couldn't touch Liariano. They should have left him in.

Melancon really didn't do anything wrong. He had them all off balance and nobody made solid contact.

They just blooped him to death.

When are players going to learn that running through 1st is faster than sliding head first?

Week 7- NFL Picks

Leyland to Step Down as Tigers Manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts