2013 NL Central

What he means, is that the Pirates fall out far enough that both the Reds and Nationals pass them for the 2 wildcard spots.

Don't the Cardinals play the Nationals? They aren't push overs. Just ask the Braves.

They play three games next week. I'm afraid the Nats maybe out of it by then and rest their regulars. I hope not because that's about the only hope for the Reds to catch the Cards is for the Nats beat them.
How about Billy Hamilton!?! Four steals in his first big league start. That's never been done before by a MLB player in his first start. If this guy can figure out how to OBP about .400 he could be a big star. His speed is unreal.

That's what I'm trying to say, I don't think the Pirates are even going to get in as a wild card.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

They will make it. They would have to go 2-8 and the Nationals would have to go 9-1 the rest of the way to beat them. Not going to happen.

They will make it. They would have to go 2-8 and the Nationals would have to go 9-1 the rest of the way to beat them. Not going to happen.

Were talking about the Pirates here. I can see the Reds sweeping both series and the Cubs playing spoiler.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cards lose and Reds gain 1/2 game to pull within 2 and the Pirates are now 1 game back.

...after Marte was hit by a pitch in the 2nd inning of the 1st game of this year. :p

...and this all has been a continuation from last year.

Well, you know something is going to happen again this series. We'll see which team starts it this time. :)

Week 7- NFL Picks

Leyland to Step Down as Tigers Manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)