2015 AL Central

If would be nice if he returned to the lineup and returned to form. Then again, we have quite a few on IR who need to return healthy and hungry...with V. Martinez atop that list. Meanwhile, what the heck is going on with the Twinkies this year? They are playing out-of-the-minds!
J.V. is looking at a Rehab start real soon :).

Fwiw, this is the first time hes ever done a rehab start ...

They said today he'll have at least the one, maybe another depending on how he does.
Once back, I would give him 3-4 starts before we'll really know if he's back as the J.V. we all hope for or the J.v. from the last few years.

J.V. is looking at a Rehab start real soon :).

Fwiw, this is the first time hes ever done a rehab start ...

They said today he'll have at least the one, maybe another depending on how he does.
Once back, I would give him 3-4 starts before we'll really know if he's back as the J.V. we all hope for or the J.v. from the last few years.
J.V.s rehab start will be for the Toledo Mud Hens on Sunday, Unfortunately they will be on the road in Indy.

I can't believe I'm this late getting into this thread. Go ahead & call me fair weather, though most of you know that isn't true.

I did not have high hopes for the Twins at the beginning of the year. Their early play certainly didn't do much to change that. But something changed. Big time. The Twins have been fun to watch and are coming off their best may since 1991. That was a WS Championship year if you don't remember!

I'm not going off the deep end, but I am excited by what I've seen. I'll be in to take my shots when they win, and my lumps when they lose.

I can't believe I'm this late getting into this thread. Go ahead & call me fair weather, though most of you know that isn't true.

I did not have high hopes for the Twins at the beginning of the year. Their early play certainly didn't do much to change that. But something changed. Big time. The Twins have been fun to watch and are coming off their best may since 1991. That was a WS Championship year if you don't remember!

I'm not going off the deep end, but I am excited by what I've seen. I'll be in to take my shots when they win, and my lumps when they lose.
Glad to see others here, besides myself, I think previous years we've have a lot more posting.

I feel just the opposite about the current Tigers.
The current Tigers STINK and are playing themselves to last place .... :( :confused::sorrow

OMG !
The Toledo Mud Hens who have been known to have uniforms pertaining to anything special going on ... think Star Wars type of thing and many others ...

Anyways, this Saturday they will have the park set up like Jurassic Park and wear uniforms to go with it ...

This also just happens to be the night that J. V. will make his 2nd Rehab start .... I'm sure he's thrilled to wear this iconic uniform .... :(

Wow. The Tigs were up 3-0 when I went outside to work in my yard last night. I went to bed assuming they broke their losing streak only to find out we lost again when I woke up this morning.

Wow. The Tigs were up 3-0 when I went outside to work in my yard last night. I went to bed assuming they broke their losing streak only to find out we lost again when I woke up this morning.
Yup, a Grand Slam late in the game put them away ..

And another loss tonight .....

Day game tomorrow, not as many people will be able to watch to see how they lose again.

Twins broke a two game skid and can leave Boston with a 2-2 split if they win today. Very good pitching last night.

Tigers lead 3-2 going into the ninth ... Soria gives up a HR to tie it ... then Tigers lose it in extra inning when a batter gets hit ...

Tigers find a different way to lose every night of late, streak at 8 now ... 1st time since '04 that they have lost 8 in a row iirc.

When will this NIGHTMARE END ?

Good news for the Tigers Price on the mound pitching well and Cabrera has hit one out and Tigers lead 5-1 in the 6th.
Then again, they lead 3-2 going into the ninth last night.

Down in Toledo tonight, Justin Verlander had a successful rehab start tonight, going 5 2/3rds, 93 pitches, would have made it thru 6 but Hens had an error that extended the inning and allowed an unearned run.

Anyways, Verlander gave up 4 hits, 1 unearned run, 9 K's and 0 walks.

Good news for the Tigers Price on the mound pitching well and Cabrera has hit one out and Tigers lead 5-1 in the 6th.
Then again, they lead 3-2 going into the ninth last night.

Down in Toledo tonight, Justin Verlander had a successful rehab start tonight, going 5 2/3rds, 93 pitches, would have made it thru 6 but Hens had an error that extended the inning and allowed an unearned run.

Anyways, Verlander gave up 4 hits, 1 unearned run, 9 K's and 0 walks.

Did you go to the Mud Hens game? I know you're from Toledo and it would have been kind of cool to see Verlander in a smaller park like that.

Did you go to the Mud Hens game? I know you're from Toledo and it would have been kind of cool to see Verlander in a smaller park like that.
No, didn't get to go to the game, it was sold out on like Wednesday/Thursday.
I listened to alot of it, I have D* and you have to have the local Cable to get the channel the game was on.

Twins lose two in a row for the second time this week. It would be best if they can salvage today's Brewers matchup.

Well, maybe the Tigers will be playing better in a few weeks ....
Victor Martinez is going thru a rehab stint in Toledo, on the road though.
Justin Verlander is back pitching, looked pretty good his 1st outing of the year last Saturday.

Cabrera and JD Martinez are heating up too.

Twins getting started lat after a rain delay in St Louis. Hopefully they can get back to winning series.

I'm not sure on the thinking here but, Tiger Manager Brad
A$$mus had his team score 12 runs last night, JD Martinez has been on a roll hitting 3 HRS in on game and consistently playing well finally .... SS Jose I glass has been playing fanominal defense and hitting well over .300 for the year.
Tigers Best pitcher is going tonight, David Price .... So you would think the team would keep with the same lineup and try to get on a good roll .... but NO ...
A$$mus takes out both JD Martinez and I glass tonight ..
Fwiw, i glass is the stupid auto correct ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)