AL CENTRAL

Anyone Tired of Washburn yet? Can we please put to bed this guy is an elite pitcher once and for all. He was having a career year before he got here, but now he is back to normal.

All he does is give up bombs...I hate when we get down early because then our offense shows how impatient it really is..

You sold me...I am officially off the Washburn bandwagon. We can now refer to him as Washedup, Washedout, Burnedout, and whatever other colorful names you can come up with. Well, after our 11-7 schlacking to the Rays this afternoon, the Twins will only be 3 1/2 our should they beat the White Sox this evening. Two-steps forward, two-steps back.

Major disappointment to me also. Not too impressed with Huff to date either. Somebody needs to light a fire under both of their asses.

The Tigers get a welcomed home series against the Indians, and the Twinkies continue their home series against the White Sox. Offhand, I would hope the Tigers pick-up a game or two...but with the White Sox not showing-up to play who knows?

Can't the Tiger's ever get a breather .....
They lead the Indians 6-1 when I left for home.
8-5 when I get home, they can't close ANYONE out.

I guess as long as they win, I shouldn't complain.

White Sox 1 Twins 0 5th

One of the FEW times I will hope for the Wh Sox to win.

Minnesota just keeps hang'in around ... 3.5 back

Wh Sox falling fast .... Sox 7 GB and end the season with the Tiger's with 6 games in the last few weeks of the year.

Tigers also play a 4 game series with the TWINS, could come down to that series.

You guys see that Carlos Carrasco make his Major League Debut last night? Yeah, well he was one of the scrubs we got in the Cliff Lee Trade.

3IP, 9 H, 6 ER, 3 HR, 3 BB an ERA of 18.00

Thanks Mr. Dolan. It's clear who got the short end of the stick on that trade!!! :rolleyes: :(

I cannot believe the White Sox scored 4 times in the 9th to beat the Twins 4-2. Hopefully we can pick-up a full-game on the 2nd place team this evening. On a side note, I got 4 free tickets from my firm to see the Nationals play on Saturday night. Additionally, I also have 5 freebies to the O's game Sunday afternoon. Everyone is heading out of town and dumping the company tickets. Schweet! My wife and daughter are flying into town tomorrow night so we'll be enjoying the weekend on the cheap.

Last edited:
Sorry Detroit, but we gave that game away to you last night.

5 Errors, 3 by Jhonny Peralta! Finally Aaron Laffey has a good outing and he's letdown by the defense!

Sorry Detroit, but we gave that game away to you last night.

5 Errors, 3 by Jhonny Peralta! Finally Aaron Laffey has a good outing and he's letdown by the defense!

No need to apologize to us. Tribe management should be apologizing to the poor fans of Cleveland for fielding a Triple A team and charging MLB ticket prices.

Yes, very nice! Nice to be up 4 1/2 games going into September 3rd; nice to close the season with a lot of home games; and nice to be 10-games over .500 for the 1st time this season.

I don't think this was the first time we are 10 over this year. I think before the Allstar break we reached that mark.

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)