AL CENTRAL

Tigers beat the RAY's 6-2 and the yankees come back in extras, leading 5-2 ....
It's a final now, Tigers pick up another game in the AL Central (on the Wh. Sox, Twins win so they stay where they were), beating TB surprised me tonight.

The most important thing to remember right now is, of course, that I'm on vacation -- and will be in Detroit Sunday to see Verlander and the Tigers thump the Rays!!! Whooooo!

(What? Doesn't everybody vacation in Detroit? ;) )

Also, too, part of my vacation is being a groomsman in my buddy's wedding. Where's he getting married, you ask? Why, Comerica Park of course! Right there on the field!

The most important thing to remember right now is, of course, that I'm on vacation -- and will be in Detroit Sunday to see Verlander and the Tigers thump the Rays!!! Whooooo!

(What? Doesn't everybody vacation in Detroit? ;) )

Also, too, part of my vacation is being a groomsman in my buddy's wedding. Where's he getting married, you ask? Why, Comerica Park of course! Right there on the field!
I'm sure you'll enjoy the game...and the wedding too. I was thinking of driving back into town this weekend, but I have too much going on (work, look at real estate, etc.). However, I should be able to get back for sometime during Sepember so I'll have my brother pick-up tickets.

Threw too many balls..I don't think he pitched that well..Looked like the Nate of old. Not enough strikes, and too busy picking the edges..he threw what 80 pitches in 4 innings?

Tigers come back with a three-quarter salami from Palanco in the bottom of the 8th for a 4-3 win. Schweet! In other action the White Sox are getting beat-up and having their lunch-money stolen once again by the Yankees. I think we can write-off the White Sox this season.

Tigers come back with a three-quarter salami from Palanco in the bottom of the 8th for a 4-3 win. Schweet! In other action the White Sox are getting beat-up and having their lunch-money stolen once again by the Yankees. I think we can write-off the White Sox this season.

I hope your right about writing off the Sox, Twins too .

That said, Tigers need to continue to play good ball and start playing BETTER.

Anyone Tired of Washburn yet? Can we please put to bed this guy is an elite pitcher once and for all. He was having a career year before he got here, but now he is back to normal.

All he does is give up bombs...I hate when we get down early because then our offense shows how impatient it really is..

Anyone Tired of Washburn yet? Can we please put to bed this guy is an elite pitcher once and for all. He was having a career year before he got here, but now he is back to normal.

All he does is give up bombs...I hate when we get down early because then our offense shows how impatient it really is..
You sold me...I am officially off the Washburn bandwagon. We can now refer to him as Washedup, Washedout, Burnedout, and whatever other colorful names you can come up with. Well, after our 11-7 schlacking to the Rays this afternoon, the Twins will only be 3 1/2 our should they beat the White Sox this evening. Two-steps forward, two-steps back.

That really sucks for all the Sox faithful.

We saw it coming. We just are not that good of a team. We have no clutch hitting, cannot field and our bullpen with the exception of Thornton has been a disaster. We have 1 win this season when trailing in the 8th inning or later. It's seems like Detroit has had at least 3-4 comeback games in the last couple weeks alone. Personally I think the team quit weeks ago.

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)