AL CENTRAL

Hahaha, and the melt down continues..Can someoneexplan to me why they have that idiot on left?He has never played in that dome in the outfield, EVER..So lets just throw him out there in the middle of a pennant race.

Bonehead managing again. Again this team does not deserve to go the playoffs, and Wont, because they cannot hit. What a wasted effort on Verlanders part again.

Shameful too considering the over 2 million fans that showed up in this economy to see this team..Like I said it would be one game by sunday night.
Oh God! Let's just wipe-off the cream-filing the Twinkie's applied to our faces and come back to fight tomorrow. :rant:

Can someone please pass me a towel... :no

Go Tigers!!!

How do you in a big series have an outfielder in there, who in not used to that roof and what happens to fly balls?????

The Twins are far and away the most resilient team in the majors.

Sorry, but at the risk of sounding like a homer, the Red Sox can certainly make a claim for most resilient team.

In their last 21 "win or go home" postseason games, the Sox are a mind-boggling 17-4.

I still think the Tigers are in good shape.

After tomorrow, the Twins play 10 of their final 13 games away from home.

Sorry, but at the risk of sounding like a homer, the Red Sox can certainly make a claim for most resilient team.

In their last 21 "win or go home" postseason games, the Sox are a mind-boggling 17-4.

Bill, that is an excellent point.

(Also, the Twins have not been known as a great postseason team recently)

I may have jumped the gun with my commente, but I do think the Twins are a very resilient team.

If anything, I say in resiliency, Boston is #1, Minnesota probably #2.

They are still in a good position to win since they have a 2-game lead and play half of their remaining games at home.

Not if they cant Hit or Catch .....

I can't see them doing anything in the playoffs if they do get there at this point they will be lucky to get there.

It would be real nice if the Tigers would start playing well, then maybe there would be hope, once again, I will root for who ever plays the yankees.

Not what we were hoping for, but one win was what we needed. Twinkies are 3 back and the magic number is 11. 9 to eliminate the Sox. We're limping closer!

Twins are 28-15 against there three last teams

Tigers are 25-18 against there three last teams

It should be a good race to the end just like last year.:)

It is so cool to see the small market Twins still in it. I crave for the day the Reds at at least have a shot in September.
(Last division title was 1995 - :rant: )

It is so cool to see the small market Twins still in it. I crave for the day the Reds at at least have a shot in September.
(Last division title was 1995 - :rant: )

The Twins are ALWAYS in it in the end, they always play tough and are close at the end of the year.

Can't wait till they move into a REAL ball park.

trying not to watch, seems when i dont watch the twins kick butt- wierd superstition

it definately is exciting, i spent last night flipping between heroes and twins

finally blackburn throws a gem and heres the shocker twins actually scored runs during the game he pitches

i will be going to the final regular season game at the toliet(dome) cant wait for the place togo

if twins make playoffs i wont be purchasing tixs as there ungodly expensive

The Twins are ALWAYS in it in the end, they always play tough and are close at the end of the year.

Can't wait till they move into a REAL ball park.

Yes, the Twins have did a great job. I just wish the Reds could make it "interesting" at least every other year or 10. :confused:

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!