AL CENTRAL

The Grand Rapids Press reports that anyone who eats the entire 4,800-calorie behemoth in one sitting will receive a special T-shirt.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXL T-shirt!!

The ballpark better be equipped with a defibulator! :eek:

Robertson got hurt last night. That figures, just as he was starting to pitch well. Porcello on the hill tonight. Two more shutout innings from reliever Ryan Perry yesterday.

Robertson got hurt last night. That figures, just as he was starting to pitch well. Porcello on the hill tonight. Two more shutout innings from reliever Ryan Perry yesterday.

Porcello,
2.1 innings, 3 hits, 1 run, 3 walks, 1 K

On the other hand Bonine looked very good.
3.0 innings, 1 hit, 0 runs, 1 walk and 2 K's

Tigers win 6-3
Ordonez says he's "Happy to be back " !

Also Ordonez was 0-4, but Granderson was 2-4 with 4 runs scored, a HR and a double.
Cabrera was 3-4 with a double and an RBI
Guillen was 1-4 with an RBI

Jimbo

Tiger's are actually on TV today (FSN-D) at 1.

Unfortunately this is like the 2-3 game on TV this year in the spring, they use to be on much more in the spring.

Jimbo

It will be good to see some Tigers spring action, wondering what is going to become of there pitching

1. Verlander
2. E. Jackson
3. Galaraga
4. Bondermen????.....Injured, may not be ready

5. Oh brother...Robertson, Willis...I would like to see Robertson get back to the pitcher of a few years ago. Solid, inning eater. Willis as well, but I think what ever is wrong or lost is just not coming back

I have the feeling we have not seen the end of Miner, I am glad Lelyand only said 99% chance of not seeing Minor in the rotation :)

Leyland has already flip-flopped on Minor. Bonderman is pitching today, but he won't see the rotation up north for a couple of weeks, as well as Zumaya. Porcello may be in the rotation due to the fact that nobody else has stepped up. It's going to be a shaky April for us.

Leyland has already flip-flopped on Minor. Bonderman is pitching today, but he won't see the rotation up north for a couple of weeks, as well as Zumaya. Porcello may be in the rotation due to the fact that nobody else has stepped up. It's going to be a shaky April for us.

Forgot about Porcello as well as as a guy named Ryan I think

That would be Ryan Perry, a reliever drafted last summer from out of college. I would call him about a 85% chance to come North in the bullpen. He's been terrific in spring training, and his 100+ mph fastball moves well.

You want a bunch of pulled groins, torn ligaments, broken ankles and the like in a senseless spring Training game a week out from Opening Day??????

Exactly!! I'm a little dumbfounded by that post as well! :confused:

I mean, we're talking about an exhibition game! :eek:

Forgot about Porcello as well as as a guy named Ryan I think

That would be Ryan Perry, a reliever drafted last summer from out of college. I would call him about a 85% chance to come North in the bullpen. He's been terrific in spring training, and his 100+ mph fastball moves well.

I see Porcello AND Perry making it north, much like when Verlander and Zumaya came north and were unexpected.

Porcello would fit in as the 5 th Starter and Perry would be able to come in and take Zumaya's spot till he gets back.

Jimbo

Exactly!! I'm a little dumbfounded by that post as well! :confused:

I mean, we're talking about an exhibition game! :eek:

If someone has to ask that question...even about a game that counts...they are either not a knowlegeable fan or just posting that to stir up the Kool-Aid. (Please note that it was cross-posted in 2 areas, also.) :rolleyes:

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)