AL CENTRAL

I did not take any of the pictures. I borrowed them from Flikr.

I do have pics at home from my seats though. I will have to share those sometime. I'm about 20 rows up from the field, just in line with 1st base by the visitors dugout.

If I can arrange, it would be great to see a game with you or other SG's who would be up for meeting in Cleveland sometime this summer. Ticks are on me.

Thank you for the invitation, hopefully one day I'll be able to take you up on that.

Lol. As Jerry Seinfeld once made popular for saying. :)

You know, speaking of Seinfeld, I always pictured you looking more like a Julia Louis Dreyfus for some reason.

Not really. In that age group I'm more of a Marisa Tomei...

An ugly Marisa Tomei.

Sandra

Not bad. Speaking of Tomei, did you see the film, "The Wrestler" yet? It's supposed to be phenomenal. The movie itself and Mickey Rourke is up for an Oscar this weekend.

I did not and I heard it was outstanding. Mickey Rourke was actually an older-guy hearthrob of mine, when I was a teen I suppose. It was a shame what direction he took, but it sounds like he was amazing in this film.

Sandra

Not bad. Speaking of Tomei, did you see the film, "The Wrestler" yet? It's supposed to be phenomenal. The movie itself and Mickey Rourke is up for an Oscar this weekend.

I saw it....It was excellent!!!, great story..oops I may be getting of thread

Last edited: