AL CENTRAL

They said last night that he was a SS earlier in his career, HS ?

I don't know. If he was like most kids, he probably was the best player on his team in HS. In my experience, most of them played SS when they weren't pitching. He was probably the best hitter on his team also. Porcello is a major talent in my book.

It may be time to return Miner to the rotation in place of Galarraga.

Time to send Dontrelle packing. It's old watching him put his team in the hole right off the bat every single game..Great kid, but he just cannot pitch anymore..Do not tell me there is not a guy in AAA that cannot do better..

I know there is a lot of money tied up in him, but right now it's about winning..If he can't get it done, then its time to cut him loose..They have been more then patient enough with this guy..

Time to send Dontrelle packing. It's old watching him put his team in the hole right off the bat every single game..Great kid, but he just cannot pitch anymore..Do not tell me there is not a guy in AAA that cannot do better..

I know there is a lot of money tied up in him, but right now it's about winning..If he can't get it done, then its time to cut him loose..They have been more then patient enough with this guy..

I agree,
Like I've said several times now, we can't afford to give up 2 losses in 5 games every week.

Not understanding this lineup today either. how much more time off does polanco and mags need? thames just got back from the dl...Leyland is an idiot!!

DeRo's trade value just jumped nicely @ the Jake!

Again, there is NO SIGNS of abandoning ship yet! We're not even halfway through with this season and the Indians are 6 games out of first in the parity laden AL Central.

I have a feeling the Tribe brass still thinks we have a legitamite shot at the division, especially once we get some of the key contributors back in the near future including: G-Size, Westbrook, Cabrera and Carmona.

I have a feeling the Tribe brass still thinks we have a legitamite shot at the division, especially once we get some of the key contributors back in the near future including: G-Size, Westbrook, Cabrera and Carmona.

I gotta tell ya, Grady did not seem at all that convinced in an interview last night that he won't need surgery. 2nd MRI today and he said he "feels better" but that's it. The look in his eyes gave him away. I sure hope none is needed.

I agree,
Like I've said several times now, we can't afford to give up 2 losses in 5 games every week.

I agree, Dontrelle has got to leave.

BTW, 4 wins out of every 7 gets you to 23 games over .500. That would be enough to win this division.

Hey.. Ya'll see the performance by Cliff Lee last night? One for the ages I tell ya!

3 hit complete game shutout! Only 2 walks! Didn't give up a hit until the 8th! This former Cy Younger isn't going to be handing off his trophy in a willing fashion. He's going to fight to retain it till the end!

How many losses does Lee have now? He's a long uphill climb over 3-4 other guys who are pitching exceptionally well this season.

See this post. I talk about Clifford in greater detail...

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1859284-post557.html

Anyways, his record is 4-6. Pay no attention to that. It's wildly skewed. On the days he pitches, the Indians offense scores less than 2 runs. In his last 12 outings, Lee has given up an average of 1.6 runs a game. He's pitching just as good as last year, just without the run support.

A bright spot in a bad start for your Tribe. This division is going to be very interesting in the second half of the season. Your Tribe is only 6 out, with 100 games or so to be played.

Just saw it. Impressive ERA considering his start this season. Halladay, Verlander, and Grienke top the list right now.

Remember Verlander had a slow start as well ... and now is at the top of his game when every body wanted to get rid of him in the beginning of the season.
I always felt he would come around and he has ....

As for Cliff Lee, GREAT game the other night :up:up:up

Jimbo

I gotta tell ya, Grady did not seem at all that convinced in an interview last night that he won't need surgery. 2nd MRI today and he said he "feels better" but that's it. The look in his eyes gave him away. I sure hope none is needed.

There goes that theory. SizeMo said last night that he'll be back within a week to 10 days.

St. Louis lit Verlander up like a Christmas tree yesterday. He was due for a bad one, I guess.

What happened to the Tiger's hitting the past week? They haven't scored over 3 runs in the last 6 games.

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)