AL CENTRAL

Wow. Who would've thought this quote from this morning would get much, much worse and hold even more weight as the day went on?

When it rains, it pours I guess.

Have fun with your season Detroit fans. Cherish what you have when you have it, for nothing good in life seems to last.

You are lucky to have such a financially willing owner.

Signed,

Disgruntled Indians fan.

Your management just told the Tribe fans, that they don't see themselves being competitive for the next couple of seasons. Why else trade a stud like Lee? Maybe time for a change in the front office?

Your management just told the Tribe fans, that they don't see themselves being competitive for the next couple of seasons. Why else trade a stud like Lee? Maybe time for a change in the front office?

Paul, these moves are the result of the owner whispering in our GM's ear. Mark Shapiro is too smart to make these silly moves.

It starts at the top and unfortunately, until Larry Dolan sells the team, we won't be competing like we used to.

I understand what you're saying Jimbo. I trust that Dombrowski knows something we don't.

Yup, we didn't need another .240 hitter sitting on the bench.

Still very disappointed that he hasn't went out to get a bat or a reliever. Yet.
From today's papers, I don't think he's planning on changing anything ...

Joel Zumaya Out for the Season, shoulder surgery ...... UGH

This once bright pitcher could be looking at the end of his career ..... at least with the Tigers, I would think.

Zumaya out for the season

Joel Zumaya Out for the Season, shoulder surgery ...... UGH

This once bright pitcher could be looking at the end of his career ..... at least with the Tigers, I would think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)