AL CENTRAL

I have to admit Verlander was impressive he simply could have folded up the tent giving up 5 runs in the first, but he simply shut down those bats after that, Completely..

Bad debut for washburn getting out classed by a rookie just called up. Mean while all night long the tigers hot like girls. Except miggy, while he heats up the rest of this poor excuse for an offense continues it's slide. So far through 6 we have stranded runners in scoring position at least 8 and most of them have been with less then two outs. Great move by the gmcgetting something we didn't need as much of. Time for dd to go I can't take it anymore. Why couldn't he get some bats like this o's team has?

Bad debut for washburn getting out classed by a rookie just called up. Mean while all night long the tigers hot like girls. Except miggy, while he heats up the rest of this poor excuse for an offense continues it's slide. So far through 6 we have stranded runners in scoring position at least 8 and most of them have been with less then two outs. Great move by the gmcgetting something we didn't need as much of. Time for dd to go I can't take it anymore. Why couldn't he get some bats like this o's team has?

Don't forget the BATS you speak of have to be AVAILABLE ... also, WHO are you giving up to get these top BATS ..... you have to have players to give up that others WANT.

What BATS did you have in mind ?

The Stats aern't lying

The Tigers are now 6 - 11 since the All Star Break.

Upcoming .... 3 with the Twins and 4 with the Red Sox UGH....

This is getting very ugly, very quickly.

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts