AL CENTRAL

I think we have a great chance of winning this afternoon game given the pitching matchup. We just need to score a few runs.

There are a few things you can count on when Jackson pitches:

A. He will give up 3 runs or less.

B. The Tiger's will score 3 runs or less.

C. the bullpen will give the win away.

thats the pot calling the kettle black
your pitching aint stellar either

How many 10 game winners do tigers have now?

How many do you have, and what the hell has that got to do with the fact that you are still chasing us? Our pitching is in the top 3 of the league. Jackson would have 11 wins if it weren't for the reasons I just posted.

Listening to Fox's announcers yesterday made Rod Allen seem intelligent. Never thought I would here a "color" man that was worse than Allen, until I heard Grace yesterday.

Listening to Fox's announcers yesterday made Rod Allen seem intelligent. Never thought I would here a "color" man that was worse than Allen, until I heard Grace yesterday.

Oddly enough, both from the Snakes' TV booth!!!!:eek: Gracie is a homer of the Nth degree and smokes like a chimney. Hence his voice that is so raspy and annoying. He Daron are not a good match.

Verlander and Jackson named to the All Star game. Hmmmmm, no Twins starting pitchers......
doesnr matter when fans can vote as many times as they want.
how many tigers 1st basemen/catchers going to all star game?
we can argue about this allday but lets agree to disagree
i feel twins are superior team in central, and feel tigers are well see in a few months
keep your cool when tigers not in 1st within 2 weeks and the twins are.

i feel twins are superior team in central, and feel tigers are well see in a few months

I just don't get this at all..There is nothing that shows that the Twins are dominant..The only place they dominate anyone is when they play in that god forsaken dim lighted twinkie box..Other then that, I just am not seeing what you are seeing.

All of this being said, I sure cannot wait for hte break the hitters on this team are just looking as though they need a break..They made some average pitchers look good this trip including this blackburn kid..

Time DD to make a deal and get someone that can hit and scare pitchers behind Cabrera, Thames is just not the answer..

I just don't get this at all..There is nothing that shows that the Twins are dominant..The only place they dominate anyone is when they play in that god forsaken dim lighted twinkie box..Other then that, I just am not seeing what you are seeing.
Time DD to make a deal and get someone that can hit and scare pitchers behind Cabrera, Thames is just not the answer..
correct the twins are far better at home then on the road but they can still salvage their road record.
the tigers are dominant is what your saying?
if so why you talking trades, the twins team is good as in no trades needed

mighty tigers having bad inning or unraviling of their season?
currently 6-0 twins all runs in the 4th
haha

Ok I am not sure where i said the Tigers were dominant..Anywhere..They are actually very dominant at home this year and under 500 under the road..If you read back on this thread you will see there is not anyone more critcal of this Tiger team then me this season..Ask Paul :):)

All I said was I am not sure where you get your idea that the Twins are the dominat Central team..We both better watch the White Sox, and their GM actually gets aggresive when they are in it..DD not so much.

Anyway, the way I see it, there is no dominat team in the Central, this will come down to the wire. Which is really what we as fans want anyway.

white sux, not worried ozzie is at helm, nuff said

1. That's the same White Sox that beat your almighty Twins in a one-game playoff. Then again, the mighty Twinkies had a chance to win the division, but couldn't put away the Royals.

2. Get back to me when the Twins actually WIN a playoff series. Minnesota is one of the biggest postseason underachievers of this decade.

Since 2003, the White Sox, Tigers, and Indians have made the ALCS- your Twins have won only two playoff games in seven years.

Disappointing loss today. I was really hoping to the Tigers take the series from the Twins. :(

But I like their chances over the next week. The Tigers have Kansas City coming up, while the Twins are playing the Yankees. Nothing's guaranteed, but I know who I'd rather be playing. But yeah, we should probably all keep an eye on the Sox too.

Disappointing loss today. I was really hoping to the Tigers take the series from the Twins. :(

But I like their chances over the next week. The Tigers have Kansas City coming up, while the Twins are playing the Yankees. Nothing's guaranteed, but I know who I'd rather be playing. But yeah, we should probably all keep an eye on the Sox too.

KC always plays Detroit tough too.

Should be 1 Tiger 1B going if not for the NY Boston ballot stuffing campain like every other year.

I'll take Cabrera over Tex any day of the week.
Brandon Inge should be there too.

Just goes to show, if you hit HR's you get attention, shouldn't be that way, but it is.

Granderson makes the All Star game, because of his high HR numbers .... personally, I wish he would QUITE trying to hit HR's and get back to the Granderson that could hit .320 instead.

Should be 1 Tiger 1B going if not for the NY Boston ballot stuffing campain like every other year.

What are you talking about? :confused:

Youkilis wasn't voted in, he was picked by the AL manager.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Maddon not the fans.

IMO, if ANY first baseman has a gripe, it's the BEST 1B in the AL................Justin Morneau.

In the All-Star thread, I already said it was a JOKE that Brandon Inge didn't make it.

Imagine that, a Boston fan that doesn't think the world revolves around Fenway. :rolleyes: