AL East 2010

Red Sox placed OF Mike Cameron on the DL with an abdominal tear.

The Sox have called up Josh Reddick (I'm VERY high on this kid), and Reddick will start in CF tonight against the Rangers.

Hopefully this will provide a spark for a team that's desperate for one! :eek:

Red Sox placed OF Mike Cameron on the DL with an abdominal tear.

The Sox have called up Josh Reddick (I'm VERY high on this kid), and Reddick will start in CF tonight against the Rangers.

Hopefully this will provide a spark for a team that's desperate for one! :eek:
Speaking of sparks, it would be nice to get Ellsbury back too...

Darnell McDonald.....................never heard of him before tonight! :eek:

Anyway, he along with Josh Reddick (the other player recalled before tonight's game) were the heroes tonight.

I googled Mr. McDonald and this is what I got of wikipedia..............

In 2010, he joined the Boston Red Sox organization. In April, McDonald's contract was purchased by the major-league club from Triple-A Pawtucket after Jacoby Ellsbury went on the disabled list, and he hit a game-tying pinch hit home run against the Texas Rangers at Fenway Park in his first at bat on April 20, 2010.
On April 20th, 2010, McDonald pinch hit in the bottom of the 8th inning with the Red Sox against the Texas Rangers and hit a game tying home run, becoming the 9th player to home run for the Red Sox in their first Red Sox at bat. He was the third ever to pinch hit for the Red Sox and have their first hit be a home run. His home run over the Green Monster tied the game at 6-6 in the eighth, and in the bottom of the ninth, he added a game winning hit off the Green Monster to lead the Red Sox to a win against the Rangers, 7-6.

Speaking of sparks, it would be nice to get Ellsbury back too...

The Darnell McDonalds, Josh Reddicks, Jeremy Hermidas and Billy Halls of the world will have to patrol the outfield until Cameron, Ellsbury and Drew (lets face it, he'll be on there sooner or later) come back from injury.

I was hoping Darnell McDonald played 1B ....

How long till Theo gets on the horn to San Diego and inquires about Adrian Gonzales again ....
Gonzo him self is off to a slow start as well, only 2 HR's and 6 rbi, but he's hitting .298

That THUD!! you heard was the Red Flops hitting rock bottom after getting swept by Baltimore..........................yes, Baltimore! :rant::rant::rant:

That THUD!! you heard was the Red Flops hitting rock bottom after getting swept by Baltimore..........................yes, Baltimore! :rant::rant::rant:

This team SUCKS! Run prevention, my ass.

Love the home grown talent, the free agents are freaking garbage.

AL Cy Young Award

So much for an ESPN soccer Channel.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)