BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely right and I totally agree. But as the old saying goes, there is 3 sides to everything.....your side, my side and the truth. I doubt the truth will ever come out, just like if there are more refs involved in the betting scandal of a couple of seasons back.

I know some may think it's far fetched, but in my opinion, there is enough smoke here to question LeBron’s bizarre, erratic play and mysterious “elbow injury” that seemed to come and go as he wished it to.

I know some may think it's far fetched, but in my opinion, there is enough smoke here to question LeBron’s bizarre, erratic play and mysterious “elbow injury” that seemed to come and go as he wished it to.
Just like Manny Ramirez. :eureka At the end of his Sox tenure he complained about a knee injury. The Sox didn't believe him so that had both knees MRI'd. Guess what, both were fine.

....NOW we are including that his elbow injury is "mysterious". Did Oliver Stone suddenly move to Cleveland?! LOL!:eek:

Don't forget, Lebron had good numbers in the playoffs. ;)

Sandra

LMAO!! He did. 29 points per game....50% from the field, 40% from 3pt. 9 rbs and 8 assists. Only 3 other players had better stats...Kobe, Wade and 'Melo.

By way, I have not heard you admit Stephen A. Smith was right yet? Or should I not hold my breath? :rolleyes:;)

And to Sandra or anyone else who hasn't read the Brian Windhorst PD Article yet, I consider this "must read" material to anyone interested in this subject and the potential "master plan" set in place years in advance of LeBron/Bosh/Wade teaming up. It's a very revealing article....

Inside 'The Decision': Miami's coup was a 'surprise' built on long-coveted goal of James, Wade and Bosh | cleveland.com

Old news. There is no doubt they all wanted to play together. It has been mentioned that they ORIGINALLY wanted to do it in New York with Chris Paul included in that group. But eventually, it happened in Miami.

By way, I have not heard you admit Stephen A. Smith was right yet? Or should I not hold my breath?

Oh cool, mstevo will be here any second commenting on you trolling. ;)

Yeah, Screaming A Smith told us at one time his sources said Lebron was leaning toward Chicago. Then it was New York. Then Miami. I guess if you keep naming teams, you have to be right eventually. :rolleyes:

Here is my prediction for who is going to win the NBA championship next year...the Heat. Or the Lakers. Or the Celtics. Or the Magic. Or the Mavericks. Or someone else.

Just remember next June to tell everyone I was right.

Sandra

Oh cool, mstevo will be here any second commenting on you trolling. ;)

Yeah, Screaming A Smith told us at one time his sources said Lebron was leaning toward Chicago. Then it was New York. Then Miami. I guess if you keep naming teams, you have to be right eventually. :rolleyes:

Here is my prediction for who is going to win the NBA championship next year...the Heat. Or the Lakers. Or the Celtics. Or the Magic. Or the Mavericks. Or someone else.

Just remember next June to tell everyone I was right.

Sandra

LMAO! Oh NOW I am trolling?!! Kettle...met pot....pot..shake hands with kettle.:haha:haha:haha

And to Sandra or anyone else who hasn't read the Brian Windhorst PD Article yet, I consider this "must read" material to anyone interested in this subject and the potential "master plan" set in place years in advance of LeBron/Bosh/Wade teaming up. It's a very revealing article....

Inside 'The Decision': Miami's coup was a 'surprise' built on long-coveted goal of James, Wade and Bosh | cleveland.com

To me the machinations of how they wound up together are irrelevant. If they wanted to play together, I don't see why they should not be able to play together. Or any players for that matter.

Sandra

To me the machinations of how they wound up together are irrelevant. If they wanted to play together, I don't see why they should not be able to play together. Or any players for that matter.

Sandra

It is irrelevant. You're right. Almost....

It is only irrelevant if they didn't do anything while in-game to jeopardize the integrity of the game for them to carry out their master plan.

It is irrelevant. You're right. Almost....

It is only irrelevant if they didn't do anything while in-game to jeopardize the integrity of the game for them to carry out their master plan.

I do agree that the way Lebron played in the Celtics series makes you wonder. Even the announcers were talking about how he didn't seem to be playing hard. I said so right here the morning after Cleveland was eliminated.

But in fairness, the implication is that Lebron didn't want to win this year because then he could not leave Cleveland, which is not true. If they had won the championship people may have actually been able to rationalize him leaving.

The bottom line is Lebron got what he wanted. A big ESPN moment with the whole world hinging on his every word. As we've been saying, that seems to be more important to Lebron than winning. But eventually the smoke, the posing, the the histrionics of the last week will go away, and he will actually have to start winning basketball games. And he is no longer the hometown boy trying to make good.

Next season is going to be VERY interesting. Wade has already won (albeit with Shaq), and if this trio cannot bring a championship to Miami immediately, the finger pointing will begin...and they will be pointed directly at Lebron.

Sandra

Last edited:
But in fairness, the implication is that Lebron didn't want to win this year because then he could not leave Cleveland, which is not true. If they had won the championship people may have actually been able to rationalize him leaving.
I do agree that winning would not have made it impossible to leave, but it would have made it very, very hard. I can't think of another superstar to leave his team for another immediately after finally winning a championship, can you?? A few have retired, but that's not the same....

Plus, I can't see Cavs fans rationalize him leaving in that circumstance...

I do agree that winning would not have made it impossible to leave, but it would have made it very, very hard. I can't think of another superstar to leave his team for another immediately after finally winning a championship, can you?? A few have retired, but that's not the same....

Plus, I can't see Cavs fans rationalize him leaving in that circumstance...

This entire situation has been such an oddity, it's very dificult to compare anything that happened here to anything that has happened in the past. There is no precedent.

That's why the TV ratings also have to be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody has seen anything quite like this before, so everyone was riveted to ESPN, watching them build up the Lebron Freak Show all week.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts