BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool, mstevo will be here any second commenting on you trolling. ;)

Yeah, Screaming A Smith told us at one time his sources said Lebron was leaning toward Chicago. Then it was New York. Then Miami. I guess if you keep naming teams, you have to be right eventually. :rolleyes:

Here is my prediction for who is going to win the NBA championship next year...the Heat. Or the Lakers. Or the Celtics. Or the Magic. Or the Mavericks. Or someone else.

Just remember next June to tell everyone I was right.

Sandra

Sorry, cupcake, his prediction was WAY BEYOND just Lebron. He predicted that the TOP 3 free agents were gonna end up in ONE PLACE. NOBODY took that risk until AFTER he said.

So, predict WHO will win the NBA championship next year JUST BEFORE the season starts, in how many games AND who is gonna be the MVP of the NBA Finals....THEN, I will give you your due. Because THAT is how bold his prediction was.:rolleyes:

Sorry, cupcake, his prediction was WAY BEYOND just Lebron. He predicted that the TOP 3 free agents were gonna end up in ONE PLACE.

The hell you say....

So, predict WHO will win the NBA championship next year JUST BEFORE the season starts, in how many games AND who is gonna be the MVP of the NBA Finals....THEN, I will give you your due. Because THAT is how bold his prediction was.

If Screamin' A Smith was such a genius you would think he could actually hold onto a job somewhere. :rolleyes:

Print, radio, TV...all have sent him packing. But keep those BOLD predictions coming, Screamin' A...at least one cupcake is amazed beyond belief you predicted three guys would wind up in one place.
propeller.gif

Sandra

Last edited:
The hell you say....

If Screamin' A Smith was such a genius you would think he could actually hold onto a job somewhere. :rolleyes:

Print, radio, TV...all have sent him packing. But keep those BOLD predictions coming, Screamin' A...at least one person is amazed beyond belief you predicted three guys would wind up in one place.
propeller.gif

Sandra

LOL!! You are funny....not amazed at all. I just know when to give the devil his due.....and admit someone was dead on.

Sometimes, you gotta do that....even if ya have to suck up your pride. Try that sometime, you may not have to call someone a troll and it might prevent someone from calling you one.;)

LOL!! You are funny....not amazed at all. I just know when to give the devil his due.....and admit someone was dead on.

And yet Screamin' A STILL can't hold onto a job.
dunce.gif

Sometimes, you gotta do that....even if ya have to suck up your pride. Try that sometime, you may not have to call someone a troll and it might prevent someone from calling you one.

If I thought the shocking revelation was as earth shattering as you did, I would have given him credit. I don't. Sorry cupcake.

Sandra

And yet Screamin' A STILL can't hold onto a job.
dunce.gif

If I thought the shocking revelation was as earth shattering as you did, I would have given him credit. I don't. Sorry cupcake.

Sandra

I think he is doing pretty good...alot better than you or I would presume.;)

So you think him predicting all three top free agents going to ONE team was 'no big deal'? I see you went out on a limb and made the super huge prediction that he would stay in Cleveland....sugar plum:rolleyes: LOL!

I think he is doing pretty good...alot better than you or I would presume.;)

I'm sure :rolleyes:

So you think him predicting all three top free agents going to ONE team was 'no big deal'? I see you went out on a limb and made the super huge prediction that he would stay in Cleveland....sugar plum:rolleyes: LOL!

At least I picked one team, I picked it early, and I stuck with it. Unlike the perennially fired Screamin' A changing teams over and over.
dunce.gif

Sandra

I'm sure :rolleyes:

At least I picked one team, I picked it early, and I stuck with it. Unlike the perennially fired Screamin' A changing teams over and over.
dunce.gif

Sandra

But he picked 3 free agents....the top free agents...to one spot in the end and every single sport writer that even whiffs the NBA ran with it.

....THAT trumps YOUR PICK, MY PICK and anyone ELSE who picked. And whether YOU, ME or anyone else likes it or not. He was the only one who was crazy enough to pick it repeat what his sources told him. SO in the end, he had the best source.;)

But he picked 3 free agents....the top free agents...to one spot in the end and every single sport writer that even whiffs the NBA ran with it.

....THAT trumps YOUR PICK, MY PICK and anyone ELSE who picked. And whether YOU, ME or anyone else likes it or not. He was the only one who was crazy enough to pick it repeat what his sources told him. SO in the end, he had the best source.;)

If that's what floats your boat, you go ahead and run with that. I'm going to disagree though.

Sandra

Nope, not coming in to call anyone else a troll, like most others in this forum I stop reading all but the last page (and even then just get a post or two in and hit back) when a thread goes into stupid mode.

Ramy, the last time a team had this much starpower was when your Lakers tried the Malone/Payton experiment in 2003-04.

Any similarities between these Heat and that Laker team?

Ramy, the last time a team had this much starpower was when your Lakers tried the Malone/Payton experiment in 2003-04.

Any similarities between these Heat and that Laker team?

Not really. Those guys had alreay passed their prime by the time they teamed up.

What are disagreeing with?? That he was spot on??!!

I'm disagreeing that Screamin' A saying all three would wind up with one team (WHILE vacillating back and forth between which team) is not the most earth shattering prediction I've ever heard. All of your exclamation points, CAPS, icons, etc., will not change my mind.

It's just an opinion. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Can't you just leave it at that and move on?

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, if you want to feel that way, fine. I'm not going to try to prove you wrong from behind a keyboard. Please respect someone else's opinion as well.

Sandra

Did he predict the end of cancer, of course not. But at least SOME here gave the devil his due. We will leave it because I already see the victim mode coming out......

Did he predict the end of cancer, of course not. But at least SOME here gave the devil his due. We will leave it because I already see the victim mode coming out......

And I disagreed for the reasons I stated. Time to agree to disagree and move on now.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)