BREAKING: LEBRON chooses Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get traded to a new team, you have to go through a physical, right?

How come we've not heard one blip about LeBron's phantom elbow? If it bothered him as much as he let us on just a few short months ago, you'd think the Heat would be concerned, right?

Even more reason to believe his erratic play, both physically and mentally wasn't an elbow. It was something else. Yet, STILL, no journalist is brave enough to uncover this story. Unbelievable!

How come we've not heard one blip about LeBron's phantom elbow? If it bothered him as much as he let us on just a few short months ago, you'd think the Heat would be concerned, right?

Even more reason to believe his erratic play, both physically and mentally wasn't an elbow. It was something else. Yet, STILL, no journalist is brave enough to uncover this story. Unbelievable!
i agree. i never bought the elbow bs. i'm glad he's here in miami but i recognize at times he can act like a clown.

I told you before, just like Manny Ramirez's phanton knee injury. He wouldn't say which knee hurt so the Sox MRI'ed both.

Hmm, Manny played in Cleveland too at one time.... :eureka:

And you don't think his elbo could have heeled in 2 months??!! Major baseball players have operations on their knees and are playing within 6 weeks? Some players have broken bones and are healed within 2 months...

...come on HD...are we really reachin now...but hey, your opinion...:rolleyes:;)

lets be real, lecon quit his team just like manny quit the bosox.

We will never know the truth. Perosnally, I think he didn't quit and thought it was a combo of:

1) he had a couple of crappy games. Something folks can seem to realize pro athletes DO HAVE.

2) Boston was THAT good and that much better TEAM than the Cavs were

3) He had an injury that ALL on the Cavs side seem to be certain he had INCLUDING management, the trainers AND the coaching staff.

4) I still have a strange feeling there is some truth to the whole Delonte and Lebron's mom that could explain the distraction.

But hey, you guys can go nutz on the "he quit" theory all you like....you are entitled to it....for however it floats your boat....:rant::rolleyes:;)

When Lebron talked about all the championships the crowd cheered wildly, they didn't laugh. Apparently I'm not the only one who took him seriously. ;)

Sandra

They were playing to the crowd the same way a team that has won an NBA championship plays to a crowd and the same way a new coach or....in this case a new franchise players come in and they came to Miami to do one thing...win CHAMPIONSHIPS. Not have the best record in the league, not to have the most players in the All-Star game....but to win it all as many times as possible. Which is exactly what ANY crowd would want to hear from their franchise players. This is nothing new stated by incoming players to a franchise that wants to win.

They were playing to the crowd the same way a team that has won an NBA championship plays to a crowd and the same way a new coach or....in this case a new franchise players come in and they came to Miami to do one thing...win CHAMPIONSHIPS.

I remember when Shaq went to Miami in 2004, at the welcome ceremony for him, he said, and this is the exact quote, "I’m going to bring a championship to Miami. I promise."

I remember when Shaq went to Miami in 2004, at the welcome ceremony for him, he said, and this is the exact quote, "I’m going to bring a championship to Miami. I promise."
and he said the same for the suns and the cavs. whats your point? :rolleyes:

if some people want to take seriously lebrons comments on how the heat will win 7 or more championships then go right ahead. i took it as joke because thats what it was. folks were having fun at the moment. thats it.

i mentioned the other day how i turned down riley's offer for me to join the big three because i didn't want to over shadow wade,lebron and chris. some of you want to take that comment seriously too? go right ahead:rolleyes::rolleyes: loosen up folks.............. :no

no doubt the goal is to win championships as salsa already mentioned. thats why those three players got together............ having said that, again the 7 or more rings was meant as a joke. are we that gullible?

AMAZING article by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo sports. Pretty much states what I thought, he was not sure what team he was going...but he was DEFINATELY not coming back to Cleveland. But HOW it got to this decision, the story is AMAZING and goes to show you how influencial friends can be and how Riley is a NBA excutive GANGSTER!!!

This line in the story says it ALL...

Nearly two years later, the whispers in the back of the bus rolling through Beijing had become the loudest statement in free-agency history. The telephone call to the Cleveland Cavaliers came minutes before the 9 p.m. show, and somehow the news still shocked them. LeBron James was leaving, and the truth finally washed over owner Dan Gilbert and his front office: James had been gone a long time. They just never wanted to believe it.

WOW!

Inside look at LeBron's free-agent coup - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Hey Salsa, I have been chatting up an old HS sweetheart through all the LeBron / Heat stuff and got to talking about making a few visits down MIA way to take in some dinner and a few games with her. Maybe even look to relocating again if I don't head back out west to Phoenix or SoCal. Maybe if I make it out to SoFla for some Heat games I will give you a shout.

Hey Salsa, I have been chatting up an old HS sweetheart through all the LeBron / Heat stuff and got to talking about making a few visits down MIA way to take in some dinner and a few games with her. Maybe even look to relocating again if I don't head back out west to Phoenix or SoCal. Maybe if I make it out to SoFla for some Heat games I will give you a shout.

HEY Charper!!! Great to see ya dude! DEFINATELY.....!!

yawn, i'm waiting for the truth about the latest bad piece of news coming from cleveland and the stink known as maverick carter and his friends. you know that old saying about the company you keep? well, lecon's image could be heading further down the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts